US Digital Code Giveaway

Dec 24, 2017
Digital codes valid only in the US. Not sure if these have expired but just removed from sealed packs so give it a go if you're interested. Please respond to the thread if you redeem any. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 20210316_200642.jpg
    20210316_200642.jpg
    891.4 KB · Views: 1,133
  • 20210316_200653.jpg
    20210316_200653.jpg
    870 KB · Views: 1,473
  • Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
I think I might have redeemed the Back To The Future trilogy, but I'm not entirely sure if I had it before or not.
Anyway, MANY THANKS for the opportunity and chance!

I've also tried the Sixteen Candles but did not worked on Apple directly (as were working the BTTF), but worked over the Moviesanywhere, so ONCE AGAIN, MANY THANKS for this too!

I have the confirmation, all of them were newly redeemed
2021-03-16 11_34_19-My Movies _ Movies Anywhere — Mozilla Firefox.png

THANK YOU SO MUCH for those!
REALLY APPRECIATED!

Now my digital library is coming closer to 100 titles (just that some, like Close Encounters, for example, have multiple slots for just one movie, different cuts)

Reactions: Gaz85
Though OP didn’t mention it, you didn’t think it would be polite to just go for one or the other? Though having said that, thanks for saying thanks and not hit and running.

Also for other members, sounds like Felix redeemed BTTF on iTunes so the codes might still potentially redeem on Vudu as well.

Though OP didn’t mention it, you didn’t think it would be polite to just go for one or the other? Though having said that, thanks for saying thanks and not hit and running.

Also for other members, sounds like Felix redeemed BTTF on iTunes so the codes might still potentially redeem on Vudu as well.
Honestly, until I logged into Moviesanywhere to check the Sixteen Candles, I did not had the clear confirmation that I've also redeemed the BTTF, which now I know I had before, but not in 4K UHD as they are now.
Sorry for my mistake... if I could I would revert it so I could give them to someone else... If anyone knows how, just let me know...
I've also left Feedback to Gaz85, not just saying thanks here...

Also, from other "experiences" I had with shared codes, I was actually pretty sure I will not be the one to get those, especially that the Sixteen Candles I tried at least 10-15 minutes after the BTTF, and BIG SURPRISE that I had that it was still available, not redeemed already by someone else.
Yet, again, sorry for my misbehavior :angel:

Have another code for US members - A Quiet Place. Not sure if it will still be valid but please let me know if you have any luck. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 20220402_143532.jpg
    20220402_143532.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 157