USA January Sales

williamhamson

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Sep 5, 2015
West Sussex, England, UK
Hi folks!
I am visiting the grand ol' USA in mid-Jan. Can any of our America friends advise what the Jan sales usually are like for Steels? Thinking namely best buy I guess... plus any other suggestions for stores to visit! I am going to NYC :)
Any info you have is greatly received. Thanks.

Hi folks!
I am visiting the grand ol' USA in mid-Jan. Can any of our America friends advise what the Jan sales usually are like for Steels? Thinking namely best buy I guess... plus any other suggestions for stores to visit! I am going to NYC :)
Hey mate, I've moved your thread to the Steelbook Chat section, as it'll hopefully get more attention here since regular members can see it as well (unlike in the Premium Section).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: williamhamson
Hi folks!
I don't know about January, but Best Buy has Buy 2 Get 1 Free going right now and a lot of the Disney/MCU steels are at a low sale price too... Like $14.99 for some so getting 3 would be a $10 average for 4K steels. If you could somehow find a way to have someone hold them for you until you arrive?