Value Guide for Buyers & Traders

Hi,
what could the whole HDZETA Terminator 1-click sets be worth? Part one unsealed box the other 3 complete sealed.
Thanks for an answer.
I have the exact same Question. Only all mine are sealed and Mint. What are each HDzeta Box Set for The Terminator, Terminator: Rise of the Machines, Terminator Salvation, and Terminator Genisys worth separately and as a set.
Especially the Original The Terminator Box Set. I saw the spolier and one sold for $450 a few months ago but that seems low just the Lenti's are going for half that, also that is the only one I've seen for sale or sell in the last 4-5 months. Also my set all have matching numbers. I just want to know what you would look for if you selling them all at once vs individually. I would like to get as much as I can. I have some older MCU editions I want that are quite expensive. Thx.

Last edited:
I recently found a really helpful site for just such a thing.
Dracula Untold FAC,
Star Trek: ID Blufans Toy Boxsets with steelbooks, Blufans have 4 different variations. One is with the Tripack inside and 3 others with Individual copies of Type A, B , and C. inside.
Ant-Man Blufans One -Click including box and Hot Toys.
Memento Kimichi Full Slip
Terminator HDzeta Box Set

Also curious if @C.C. 95 are still using that website checkaflip and if your sure it's safe? Norton flagged it as unknown in a secure search and I've never heard of it before so just being cautious..

Reactions: C.C. 95
Dracula Untold FAC,
Star Trek: ID Blufans Toy Boxsets with steelbooks, Blufans have 4 different variations. One is with the Tripack inside and 3 others with Individual copies of Type A, B , and C. inside.
Ant-Man Blufans One -Click including box and Hot Toys.
Memento Kimichi Full Slip
Terminator HDzeta Box Set

Also curious if @C.C. 95 are still using that website checkaflip and if your sure it's safe? Norton flagged it as unknown in a secure search and I've never heard of it before so just being cautious..
@Jaxxx
It’s not a site where you purchase anything.
it is simply offering up data on what has been sold on ebay at what price, and what price listings are available now.
if you are worried - just don’t use their links to items that currently for sale (just make a note and go to ebay directly and look it up)
they have a 80% trust rating on Scamadvisor, if that means anything.
nothing wrong with being cautious - but I think it is a completely benign site.
(it operates not unlike CamelCamelCamel- where it is just serving you up information)

@Jaxxx
It’s not a site where you purchase anything.
it is simply offering up data on what has been sold on ebay at what price, and what price listings are available now.
if you are worried - just don’t use their links to items that currently for sale (just make a note and go to ebay directly and look it up)
they have a 80% trust rating on Scamadvisor, if that means anything.
nothing wrong with being cautious - but I think it is a completely benign site.
(it operates not unlike CamelCamelCamel- where it is just serving you up information)
Sorry I was just asking, I didn't know anything about the site which I found odd considering how many steelbooks I have. Also your post about it was from last August I thought you may have more recent info since then.
Yes I understood you can't purchase anything there. I was trying to ask the ? about the website and try to get some proper pricing on some rare steelbooks I have and looking to purchase that I'm not completely certain of their value.
This wasn't meant to be a negative post at all, I'm sorry you took it that way I apologize.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Sorry I was just asking, I didn't know anything about the site which I found odd considering how many steelbooks I have. Also your post about it was from last August I thought you may have more recent info since then.
Yes I understood you can't purchase anything there. I was trying to ask the ? about the website and try to get some proper pricing on some rare steelbooks I have and looking to purchase that I'm not completely certain of their value.
This wasn't meant to be a negative post at all, I'm sorry you took it that way I apologize.
I didn’t take it as a negative! Sorry if it sounded like I was taking offense. I wasn’t.:):thumbs:
i still check that site from time to time. I don’t know of any other way to check on price histories - other than looking at recently sold listings on ebay itself. i really don’t know why ebay doesnt let us look at holistic histories. It would very helpful.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Hi guys!
So the time has come for me to get rid of most of my steelbook collection. Sadly I don't have the time, interest or money to continue.

I need some help figuring out what they're worth at the moment and I've made a Google spreadsheet with title, edition, condition etc here to keep better track:
Steelbooks for sale

I would appreciate it immensely if you would make a comment in column H if you know the value.
As soon as I know more, I'll be making a sale thread.

Thank you so much in advance for any help!
You may get some folks saying “It’s worth about $5 Bucks, I’ll buy it from you.” :LOL: ;)

Hi, i Need some Price advicing for some Steels for my sale thread i couldnt find anywhere else. thanks.

stargate uk
zulu zavvi
lifeboat eureka
young frankenstein zavvi
henry zavvi
terminator 3 zavvi
passion of christ zavvi
there will be blood (open) zavvi
x-men 1-3 uk
x-men 4-6 uk
killer klowns form outer space arrow
the birds (slip) zavvi

i ment passion of jean arc sorry, you can get confused with 600 steelbooks for sale ^^

still Looking for fair Prices of:

zulu Zavvi
terminator 3 zavvi
totalr recall (original) uk
x-men 1-3 uk 3movie collection
x-men 4-6 uk 3 movie collection

thanks

Still cant find proper after market prices for these, all sealed and Mint.
Thinking about selling them, need a few other few higher priority steels plus several spendy Cinemuseum Preorders coming up soon.
Terminator HDzeta Boxset
Star Trek ID Blufans Toy Boxset, all 4 edition variations. One that comes with Tripack as well as the individual editions A,B,and C
Fantastic Beasts Blufans Boxset
Memento Lenticular & Full Slip Kimchi

What's a reasonable rate for
Pulp Fiction Fullslip A - Nova Media?

There's one on eBay for over $200 but recently saw 2 sell for around €115-135.

Looking for some info on the following that i may need to try and sell due to work issues caused by Covid 19
rough value of the followig all sealed
Independence Day Film Arena
face off blufans
real steel blufans with coin
The Interview hidef ninja edition
Gran Torino (think it's Japense edition)
Pain & Gain (czech edition i think)
and these open but excellent condition
Pirates of the Carribean 1-3 future shop editions open

many thanks

Interstellar HDZETA, box is open, lenti is open but steelbook still sealed, full slip still sealed, cd soundtrack still sealed, metal TARS untouched.

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2 boxset blu fans sealed, with box and toy

Avengers Novamedia full slip iron man sealed

Last edited: