Venom: Let There Be Carnage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 23) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: January 26, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on January 6, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - One Click

2CE15D30-4222-4514-AEEB-3CA28475380E.jpegBB1A140B-4807-44A8-8DD2-2E92BF7EDE22.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m torn. I feel obliged to pick this up to complete the set, however the film wasn’t that great. The finish on the slip will be gorgeous, however it’s just a steel in a slip, nothing special.

Plus the Venom I currently have is the FAC XL Slip, whereas all the others are WeET, because I missed out on the WeET editions.

Hmmmmmmm.

Is there anything special about the one=click compared to ordering the two separately? Do they come in a bigger box? Only asking since there is no photo of the one-click and no mention about it, but I see it's sold out. Just wondering if I should order the two in the group buy or wait to order direct from WEET?

Is there anything special about the one=click compared to ordering the two separately? Do they come in a bigger box? Only asking since there is no photo of the one-click and no mention about it, but I see it's sold out. Just wondering if I should order the two in the group buy or wait to order direct from WEET?
The one-click is just both slips (with matching numbers presumably) but there is no box.

Reactions: Lester
I was convinced I wouldn’t get this but now I’ve seen those FS shots, I can’t not haha

Randomly woke up at 4.55, so thought it'd be rude not to give this one a go. FS ordered! That and OC sold out within 1min, the lenti still in stock currently.. that's o-rings for ya I guess..