bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Untitled Venom Sequel

Cast: Tom Hardy, Woody Harrelson

Plot: Sequel to the box-office hit film "Venom".

Reactions: Drum18
So the article says "A director has not yet been set, though sources say the studio might look for a new filmmaker as “Venom” helmer Reuben Fleischer will be busy shooting the sequel to Sony’s “Zombieland.”

Which seems odd since Woody will be in both films. Unless they mean Fleischer will be tied up readying the release of the Zombieland sequel after filming and Woody will be available to film Venom 2 immediately after Zombieland filming ends.

But then even after $855 million worldwide perhaps people who were not happy with the film would prefer a new director.

Venom 2: Marvel Villain Shriek to Join Carnage in Sony’s Sequel
Souce: ComingSoon
shriek-650x365.jpg

Deadline is reporting that Shriek will be joining Carnage in Sony’s upcoming Venom 2. In the Marvel Comics, Shriek is the love interest and an accomplice of Carnage.

VENOM 2 has been pushed back to December 2021 due to Coronavirus

What's your source? I haven't found any news articles about it. Though, I did find a twitter account DiscussingCinema (@DiscussParody) that reports fake news and they posted what you said. So at the moment I would say it still has it's October 2020 release date.

What's your source? I haven't found any news articles about it. Though, I did find a twitter account DiscussingCinema (@DiscussParody) that reports fake news and they posted what you said. So at the moment I would say it still has it's October 2020 release date.

You know what. I had saw it re-tweeted and just reported it. This might be fake news. Sorry guys.
Release date changed back on thread*

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database