bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Untitled Venom Sequel

Cast: Tom Hardy, Woody Harrelson

Plot: Sequel to the box-office hit film "Venom".

Reactions: Drum18
Hmmm, the comedy is still a bit cringe. I hope it’s better than the first. Carnage looks cool though

really hated the shop keeper addressing venom

Is the comedy in line with that in the first film? I've still not seen the first (because it looked awful) but this looks even worse!!

Hmmm, the comedy is still a bit cringe. I hope it’s better than the first. Carnage looks cool though

really hated the shop keeper addressing venom
Glad I'm not the only one that thought so... the humour just comes across as dumb and unnecessary. Almost stopped watching only 10 secs in because the breakfast scene was so cringe, then the shop owner acting all chill towards Venom was the final straw for me... couldn't bear any more lol.

Is the comedy in line with that in the first film? I've still not seen the first (because it looked awful) but this looks even worse!!
Wish I could answer this, but I honestly can't remember a single thing about the first film other than it was pretty damn terrible (and obviously forgettable lol).

It has a few cringe moments where hardy is trying to be funny and it falls flat. I think it’s where he’s hysterical and has a alien leaching to his brain. And then venom has some kind of darker comedy moments wanting to eat heads etc and it’s not too bad. But this new trailer focuses on more comedy like when he’s cooking so I hope it don’t go too far into cringe comedy. But I do personally think it looks a tad better than the first. I’m hoping on more action anyway

Glad I'm not the only one that thought so... the humour just comes across as dumb and unnecessary. Almost stopped watching only 10 secs in because the breakfast scene was so cringe, then the shop owner acting all chill towards Venom was the final straw for me... couldn't bear any more lol.

Yeah that annoyed me too

Reactions: Noodles
-8891362000092138689.jpg

dawn-of-the-dead.jpg

... there you go. Venom breaking the fourth wall.

LOL.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
This... I cannot wait for these different posters to become artwork of steelbooks as WEA perhaps. Can't wait for more.

Still looks terrible IMO. Surprised Michelle Williams signed up for another... she can do MUCH better than this.

Reactions: Flloydo
I can't wait. This looks marvelous for showdown between two of them and there's at least 1 more if not 2 Venom movie in the works at least acc to Hardy's contract with Sony.
Also asap need OC of Venom 2 plz :D. Next on target - FAC Maniac and WeET OC of Venom 1 :D.