Vertigo (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #55 - Blufans) [China]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: TBA

51415529218_ea3f08ba4b_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MM3

Premium Supporter
Jul 8, 2016
I love this movie, but seems like another weird choice for Blufans. I guess they must be trying very hard to figure out whet to sell after the Disney debacle. I used to only associate them with Disney animated films and Marvel, but now they are releasing DC and a bunch of older movies. It all seems a bit random now.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Well you shouldn't have. They did non-Disney movies before they started doing Disney movies :p

If by a bit random you mean full circle...

their first 12 or so releases are pretty much Disney

Not that I don’t agree that they shouldn’t do other stuff of course. But they are heavily Disney orientated to begin with

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
I wasn't really counting Real Steel as a typical Disney, but yeah, ok... I'll accept that :censored:

ethnosax

Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2016
I'm thrilled they've moved away from the same-old superhero stuff, whether by choice or by necessity. I'm just disappointed that the OAB releases now seem to be "super limited," so us normal folk have no chance.

Reactions: jailbird_joey

ethnosax

Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2016
What's inside the slip is perfect. But both of the slips, plus the titleless version of the steelbook... :yuck: Suddenly I'm not sad that I never had a chance at this release anyway.

Reactions: Shark