DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: TBA

51415529218_ea3f08ba4b_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this movie, but seems like another weird choice for Blufans. I guess they must be trying very hard to figure out whet to sell after the Disney debacle. I used to only associate them with Disney animated films and Marvel, but now they are releasing DC and a bunch of older movies. It all seems a bit random now.

Well you shouldn't have. They did non-Disney movies before they started doing Disney movies :p

If by a bit random you mean full circle...

their first 12 or so releases are pretty much Disney

Not that I don’t agree that they shouldn’t do other stuff of course. But they are heavily Disney orientated to begin with

I wasn't really counting Real Steel as a typical Disney, but yeah, ok... I'll accept that :censored:

I'm thrilled they've moved away from the same-old superhero stuff, whether by choice or by necessity. I'm just disappointed that the OAB releases now seem to be "super limited," so us normal folk have no chance.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
What's inside the slip is perfect. But both of the slips, plus the titleless version of the steelbook... :yuck: Suddenly I'm not sad that I never had a chance at this release anyway.

Reactions: Shark
what? are you kidding? what would you have them make some more super hero junk?

lol so because of 2 announcements I didn’t like you instantly think I think blufans should focus on super hero. Lol okay DarrenZCanada