Video: Showing my movie room

May 13, 2016
I made a video showcasing my movie collection, its small but growing. This is the first video ive ever done but I hope you enjoy it! I hope to make another video showcasing just my steelbooks in the future. I only started collecting steelbooks about 2 years ago but i've since been hooked.

I made a video showcasing my movie collection, its small but growing. This is the first video ive ever done but I hope you enjoy it! I hope to make another video showcasing just my steelbooks in the future. I only started collecting steelbooks about 2 years ago but i've since been hooked.

Awesome collection dude :cool::thumbs:

I'm blown away that people actually watched my video and people liked it! You are all the best! Hidef Ninja is such a positive forum such a fresh breathe of fresh air on the internet! I'm so glad I joined! I have posted an update video of my pick ups from the last week or so. I hope you all enjoy! Feedback welcomed keep in mind this is only my 2nd video haha

nice stuff you got there. seek out the mondos. be a completist. :p

Haha I'm always on the look out for deals with Mondo! It's too bad they kinda stopped releasing them in Canada. Between Mondo, DC and Marvel steelbook releases my poor wallet