War for the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 13) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 19, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order December 22 at 8 PM - HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $46.99 (Full Slip - Double Lenti) - $45.99 (Lenti) - $145.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Full Slip

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
[ME#13] War For The Planet of The Apes Steelbook Pre-order Announcement - www.mantalab.comDear Customers,
Thanks for joining our Anniversary Sale and Giveway Event. We should have been more prepared for both but we are very sorry. The shipping has been delayed significantly compared to our normal status and we feel sorry about this as well. We will prepare better next year. Today, we are announcing our last pre-order of 2017. War For The Planet of The Apes is our 13th exclusive and first of the trilogy we are planning to finish in 2018. As we've announced, "Rise" is under design and we hope to introduce it soon. Please look below for more details.

1. Pre-order Date: 8PM, December 22nd, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: January 19th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click)
*Full Slip(2D+4KUHD)($46.99): 200 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($45.99): 300 Units
*Double Lenticular Full Slip($46.99) : 300 Units
*One Click ($145.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing + Spot Foil
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Fully Grained Black Faux Leatther Box with Red Foil Hot Stamping

Please check our website for more information on our website
www.mantalab.com
Thank you!
Best regards,
Manta Lab

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if 50% but some sort of sale, yes. Check the December update, that's where the info is. IIRC it will happen soon, maybe March.

I can't believe they haven't sold out on regular price. Especially the beautiful FS and DL editions. The steelbook is a stunner and imho superior to the FA WEA. In terms of print quality both of the steels are at eye level, but the debossing is much better defined on the ML steel.

Reactions: Hereticz
Gutted I didn’t see these reductions before ordering Se7en this afternoon, I woulda jumped all over that fullslip :banghead: