Warner Bros. 100th Anniversary 25-Film Collection - Volume Four (Thrillers, Sci-Fi And Horror) (Blu-ray Box Set) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 4, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon
Price: $126.95

81L99OvNQPL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
Damnit! how many boxsets are there now I lost count:sweat:

It would be pretty cool to have them all but damn it'll be expensive
All of these sets should be combined in that big set they first announced I mean c'mon WB

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Ha! So they are releasing separate boxes in those designs and colors, like the UHD set, but with different movies. Some overlap, as in will be in UHD in the UK box, and the choices and collections are very strange.
I really like such cardboard digibooks, but I have all the movies in this set, except for a couple, which I don't want anyway. What to do...

They should've done even more Boxsets, but separate everything properly. Real horror separate from gangster and crime movies and sci-fi.
Still don't understand who these are for, except as a gift to an unpretentious casual movie watcher.
Assuming no bonus discs in any of these either...

@Lenny Nero
If you not noticed
The USA Warner 100th Anniversary 25 Films Box sets are Blu-ray + Digital releases only

Warner not yet announced 4K UHD Box sets for USA

@Lenny Nero
If you not noticed
The USA Warner 100th Anniversary 25 Films Box sets are Blu-ray + Digital releases only
Yes, I've noticed, that's why I mentioned overlapping, some are in UHD in the other box, and many others are available in UHD separately. They should've sprung for UHD upgrades to everything in these boxes, 100 year anniversary only happens once, and humanity might not live to see 200.
Columbia and Sony boxes mostly featured new to UHD titles, Sony Classics even put all the extras on UHD discs.
These only have pretty packaging and are essentially useless.