Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 25, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - Planet of Entertainment
Price: £34.99

13695782-5414938631212714.jpg

Last edited:
IMO it looks like Henry Cavill ... but anyways. Would like to get the TV series steelbook.

Ehhh. Kind of glad they didn't go with the overdone 'Smiley face', but surely the obvious design choice here would be Rorschach's mask, or even Nite Owl's cowl at a push.

Don't hate it, but there's far better steelbooks out there for the film.

Ehhh. Kind of glad they didn't go with the overdone 'Smiley face', but surely the obvious design choice here would be Rorschach's mask, or even Nite Owl's cowl at a push.

Don't hate it, but there's far better steelbooks out there for the film.
I'm assuming the slip will feature Rorschach if their earlier tease on social media is anything to go by.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
The hilarious thing is you know what the pin is going to be

Although knowing them it’ll be something **** so ‍…
I actually wouldn't mind that (smiley face). In fact, I'd invite it! So, yeah... chances are they'll do something totally random instead lol.

I'm assuming the slip will feature Rorschach if their earlier tease on social media is anything to go by.
Yeah, fair. Although do the steels and slips not usually go hand in hand, design wise? For example, Matrix slip and steel both have the Matrix 'code'. I struggle to see how you can combine Dr Manhattan's 'transformation' and Rorschach's mask into one seamless image. But then again, I'm no creative genius, unlike ToC...

Yeah, fair. Although do the steels and slips not usually go hand in hand, design wise? For example, Matrix slip and steel both have the Matrix 'code'. I struggle to see how you can combine Dr Manhattan's 'transformation' and Rorschach's mask into one seamless image. But then again, I'm no creative genius, unlike ToC...
Yeah, I think it'll just be white spray paint 'lightning' streaks on their see-through plastic box, like those disposable protectors...:rolleyes:

Think it's time to sit down and rewatch the ultimate cut :thumbs:

I wonder what cut this will be? Guess theatrical, but I would want ultimate, black freighter and even watchmen motion comic for a holistic package.

Oh god classic ToC there for sure. Art ruined with a giant yellow spine. But then you’d have no clue what film it is without it. Looks like a lawnmower man artwork or something like a Cronenberg film. Certainly not watchmen. Why not having him in his Dr Manhattan phase instead of billy crudup who you see for a fraction of time compared to the big blue guy is beyond me

How does that have 907 likes and where are this blind association hiding? Maybe they don’t know