Everywhere
Release date: April 25, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - Planet of Entertainment
Price: £34.99

13695782-5414938631212714.jpg

Last edited:
Oh ffs

I’ve wanted a premium of this for ages and now these clowns tackle it instead

I’m happy with my original steel. Will be miles better than whatever sh!t these come up with
I wouldn't really consider their releases "premium" tbf. I'm still holding out hope that Manta/Collectong will tackle Watchmen eventually anyway... I remember John once telling me it's a movie he'd love to do.

I wouldn't really consider their releases "premium" tbf. I'm still holding out hope that Manta/Collectong will tackle Watchmen eventually anyway... I remember John once telling me it's a movie he'd love to do.
Oh I don’t consider these premium at all. I just meant instead of a premium we get this.

I’ll take anyone. Except CM or FAC lol

I have been badgering them about switching to rigid slips for at least the last 5 releases. I know they have been discussing it, but no actual confirmation. I really hope they decide to change to rigid slips.

Reactions: leelee17
Am I being dense, but what on earth is that supposed to be? His transformation into Dr Manhattan? It's not the worst ToC, but I think it's probably the worst WM steel. No taa

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Well, joking aside, I was right that that the front and back are almost the same.

Good art that they decided to ruin by stretching it over both sides of the steel and therefore splitting it down the middle :facepalm:
Yeah, couldn't it fit on one side!

Reactions: Noodles