Completed Watchmen (Season 1) [HBO]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
'Watchmen' TV Series From Damon Lindelof in the Works at HBO
Lost and The Leftovers co-creator Damon Lindelof is reportedly in talks to develop a TV series adaptation of Watchmen for HBO. Lindelof's take for the DC Comics-inspired series won't be tied to the Watchmen series HBO had looked into developing a few years ago, but will instead serve as a fresh start for the network.
More info here

HBO_Watchmen_1024x1024.png

Last edited:
It's on UK TV tonight. What are your thoughts?

I thought it was really great! The music in it is awesome and I find the story they are telling to be very interesting. I can't wait to watch more!

One thing that is important to know is that this is a continuation of the Graphic Novel, not the movie (they have different endings).
So if you have only seen the movie, a couple things might not make sense.

• Thanks
Reactions: vexred
I was a little disappointed, it said before it started contains scenes of a sexual nature so I thought there was going to be some titties but there was no titties. Is that a spoiler saying there was no titties? Apart form that average first episode, was good but not amazing and it ends with you wanting to watch the next episode. It's a bit random and wasn't that sure what was going on, do you have be into the comics to understand it all? It's nothing like the movie.
Going to take a few episodes to get into it and see if it's any good, hopefully it doesn't get too weird and confusing like that Legion did.