Edinburgh
Release date: February 22, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £19.99

81zkTYKUdmL._AC_SX522_.jpg

81tEfEC9v-L._AC_SX522_.jpg
811VMMHFPiL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Weirdly it sort of suits the film this design, WW being basically several sketches of catchphrases fleshed out into a full movie. I watched this with my lad fairly recently and whilst it was amusing, some of the of that time-period jokes and the flat, tv movie direction probably reduced his enjoyment a bit compared to seeing this film on release.

Those of us long enough in the tooth to remember EIV DVD releases will feel right at home with the bombastic, quote-tastic packaging. Just wish they had managed a Paul Ross quote on the back to complete it. :LOL:

To be honest I never understood this film, as a kid I always thought it was very American. Not that its a bad thing, just so American that I didn't get any of the references. It just seemed like they filmed a total mess. I was probably too young. I would probably enjoy it more now, though it does seem like a throwaway, in-the-moment film.

Last edited:
I remember this coming out and not being able to watch the beginnings from snl. And having the video (yes VHS!!) with a guide to all the catchphrases

An absolute classic, outdated? Probably, but hell its a laugh, and a true popcorn comedy!

Bring on Wayne's World 2!!

Reactions: Robles
I'll pick this up only if a sequel steelbook is confirmed. My OCD will be off the charts otherwise.

Massive let down seeing as its a 30thanniversary release.. no 4k and no extras ..very lazy release with no effort what so every..

I'll wait until a massive price drop ..

For some reason Zavvi also have it for £17.99 with digital code
That's the USA steelbook listing on Zavvi UK as in not the UK release
USA release date Tuesday February 1st 2022

Zavvi UK website has been listing some USA import releases since start of 2021

A lot of the USA listings get removed from Zavvi UK website eventually but you do order you will receive it
Some get removed quickly or just after release date but remain listed on Zavvi USA website

Zavvi UK to sell USA DVD/Blu-ray/UHD releases imports are meant to list the following
Sold by Zavvi USA and Shipped from USA and be clearly listed is a Import and be clearly listed is a item that will not be shipped from UK
The issue with Zavvi UK website is they don't list these USA releases is a USA import and shipped from USA nor do they list seller as Zavvi USA

There is also an issue some USA releases the Blu-ray discs can be region locked and by not clearly listing these USA releases is a USA import on Zavvi UK website some customers may think they ordering a UK release and only find out the disc won't play after they get delivery
Zavvi do list some USA releases the region code but lot of UK and Europe customers won't look at that detail if they think they ordering a UK release and why would they

Waynes World is region free but not all USA releases are

Waynes World USA steelbook It's ok for Zavvi to sell USA releases on Zavvi USA website as long as customers order is shipped from USA

As Zavvi USA and Zavvi other Zavvi websites use same software USA releases on Zavvi USA website sometimes end up on Zavvi UK website by error
Some get removed from Zavvi UK website and some don't

That's the USA steelbook listing on Zavvi UK as in not the UK release
USA release date Tuesday February 1st 2022

Zavvi UK website has been listing some USA import releases since start of 2021

A lot of the USA listings get removed from Zavvi UK website eventually but you do order you will receive it
Some get removed quickly or just after release date but remain listed on Zavvi USA website

Zavvi UK to sell USA DVD/Blu-ray/UHD releases imports are meant to list the following
Sold by Zavvi USA and Shipped from USA and be clearly listed is a Import and be clearly listed is a item that will not be shipped from UK
The issue with Zavvi UK website is they don't list these USA releases is a USA import and shipped from USA nor do they list seller as Zavvi USA

There is also an issue some USA releases the Blu-ray discs can be region locked and by not clearly listing these USA releases is a USA import on Zavvi UK website some customers may think they ordering a UK release and only find out the disc won't play after they get delivery
Zavvi do list some USA releases the region code but lot of UK and Europe customers won't look at that detail if they think they ordering a UK release and why would they

Waynes World is region free but not all USA releases are

Waynes World USA steelbook It's ok for Zavvi to sell USA releases on Zavvi USA website as long as customers order is shipped from USA

As Zavvi USA and Zavvi other Zavvi websites use same software USA releases on Zavvi USA website sometimes end up on Zavvi UK website by error
Some get removed from Zavvi UK website and some don't
Thanks Paul, I didn't know that, something I'll keep an eye on now :)

Reactions: paulboland
Also available at HMV
Don't ya just love it when they offer free shipping for orders over £20.00, & put stuff on sale for £19.99.
Still on sale just about everywhere, so hoping to pick up when under a tenner

Reactions: Noodles