West Side Story (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 7, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 16, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

West Side Story Front.jpg
West Side Story Back.jpg West Side Story Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For me this is the easiest pass in the history of passes.

A real fugly and I never want to see this film, which is a statement that I never thought I would say about Spielberg movie.

Again, this is not a digipack or digibook, but an amaray with o-ring slip with a flap on the front to hold 2 cards, as how their last 4-5 exclusives were.
By "again" you mean this has been posted/mentioned already? I actually meant digipack rather than digibook anyway, but that's good to know! Thanks for the info :thumbs:

By "again" you mean this has been posted/mentioned already? I actually meant digipack rather than digibook anyway, but that's good to know! Thanks for the info :thumbs:
No no, this title in particular hasn't been, but every such Target release of late is still being posted as a digipack, while they've stopped making them for about a year now. Just don't want people to buy based on that, as I would.

Reactions: Noodles
This will be like £6.99 like some of the Fast films, truly awful, and huge print run. Film was ace though and as always with a Steve film a real test of how good your sound system is.