What are you backing on Kickstarter?

Ha, that's an interesting record to try and break. I wish him the best of luck! With a goal of only $300, he should have no problem securing the full amount needed.
I'm just trying to get more people to be aware of this so people can fund it. :thumbs::)
As you can see on the Kickstarter page, the $300 needs to be met in order to fund the project.
The actual cost of everything is apparently $75K.

Last edited:
I WAS backing THE GOON....now I don't think I'll back anything again. 90% of this stuff is just internet panhandling. Take the money and run. And The GOON was even backed by big names.
Still took our money with zero to show.

I WAS backing THE GOON....now I don't think I'll back anything again. 90% of this stuff is just internet panhandling. Take the money and run. And The GOON was even backed by big names.
Still took our money with zero to show.

Yeah, back then, people could pretty much take money and run. Kickstarter has a lot of firm rules in place now to protect contributors. I almost backed The Goon myself. I'm shocked that nothing happened with that.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Just had to back up this up :thumbs:

Sad Girl Psycho Baby by Dan Mendoza :cool:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/danmendoza/sad-girl-psycho-baby

Sad-Girl-Psycho-Baby-interview-feature.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
giving this game a bit o f love, though I have not backed it

KROMA

An electronic 1-3 player abstract strategy game that becomes art, where players capture territory by blending colors, resulting in a unique composition of colors and shapes. By layering pieces of cyan, yellow, and magenta, players create their “target” secondary color to score points and create a collaborative art piece through competitive play.

Designers: Carol Mertz, Kai Karhu, Francesca Carletto-Leon, & Temitope Olujobi

How to play

If you like it, back it on kickstarter!

Just received the Resident Evil 3 Kickstarter Bundle.

I currently finished backing a lot of board games and still have some Pledges to finish.
Next one to finish paying is the 7th Citadel and Nemesis Lockdown.

And looking at The Witcher Board Game to get into next.

Trading Card Storage Drawers - Stackable Drawers for Cards​

Laser cut drawers, for all avid collectors or stores! Holds Magic, Pokemon, Yugioh, Sports Cards, etc. Up to 3900 cards per drawer!

Kickstarter Project

About the project​

We have all been there, sorting cards on the floor or stacks of boxes on shelves.

465bac4ac1269e977bbef4451c6e1a95_original.jpg

This is why we created our drawer system, it alleviates the mess and combines everything you have into a visually pleasing shelving system.

Not only do these drawers maintain an easy to use drawer system to find cards, but they are cut the perfect width to make storing them much easier and cheaper than the typical Library Card Catalog (LCC) drawers which can range for over $5000.

These drawers hold a tremendous amount of cards for their form factor, they are deep, and hold around 3900 cards unsleeved, around 3200 penny sleeved, and around 800 toploaded cards per 3-row drawer.

• Your typical LCC drawer with 28 drawers would hold 28,000 cards for ~$5000.
  • 16 of our drawers that can be stacked like legos and glued together can hold over 62,000 cards for $960, or $1200 with all the upgrades!
171fef13924a9c1e3a7bf4d46feeabad_original.JPG

Pictured - Basic Drawer w/ Felt & ABC Seperators

Now that we have a full system in place, pulling our card orders has never been easier. When ChannelFireball released their new marketplace, we had over 200 orders coming through a day, luckily, we had these drawers and for that entire week we were able to keep up with the influx of orders with no issues. These drawers were a lifesaver!

c40e07f22da29132020065e5065d6d3d_original.JPG

Pictured - Basic Drawer w/ Felt

The main reason drawers were made instead of using 4/5 row boxes, or buying a filing cabinet was because of the visibility factor. These drawers are custom and pleasing to the eye. Plus, you don't have to unstack boxes over and over to find your orders/cards!

There is a cheaper option, but its cardboard and falls apart very easily. They are card houses. They work, but are not meant for long term and being used daily. As well, they aren't pleasing to the eye and are not allowed to be visibly seen by a customer who comes into your store (if you're a WPN Premium store)! Even then, you still have to figure out how to find cards SIDEWAYS! Our solution resolves this in an upright fashion.

b339b0c33d12c0515681d5403b274880_original.jpg

Image Courtesy of Travis - Black Powder Trade and Game

Kickstarter Project

I know the guy personally and he says this:

I could design a movie drawer or something if we hit that 30k goal because then we would have a bigger laser.
I could literally laser cut entire dresser drawers 36”x55” as the biggest piece
Solid wood

Could be custom designed for steelbooks or any movies for that matter.