What's on your Pull Card?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
View attachment 95148 What Are You Currently Reading?

Aqua Man - New 52
Wolverine series
And different ones here and there.

Attachments

• comic2.jpeg
    comic2.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 487
Last edited by a moderator:
Added Infinite Dark and Outpost Zero to my pull list. Both comics from Image have been very intriguing to me, featuring great art and a compelling story. I also added Image's Oliver to my pull list. That kicks off in January and it's from screenwriter Gary Whitta (Book of Eli, Rogue One)

Cancelled Immortal Hulk and X-Men: Red from my pull list.

@tridon wow you cancelled Immortal hulk? I know it kinda went off the rails a bit , but its very popular , completely appreciating, and getting same love as new venom (which i havent read)

im going to add Old Man Quill
Nightcrawler and new wolverine ..... if they suck i'll drop, likely gonna drop west coast avengers here soon. Bought Black Widow 1 , not bad, will support for at least likely 2 more issues and see what happens.

@tridon wow you cancelled Immortal hulk? I know it kinda went off the rails a bit , but its very popular , completely appreciating, and getting same love as new venom (which i havent read)

im going to add Old Man Quill
Nightcrawler and new wolverine ..... if they suck i'll drop, likely gonna drop west coast avengers here soon. Bought Black Widow 1 , not bad, will support for at least likely 2 more issues and see what happens.

You know, it was the horror element that drew me into The Immortal Hulk (the first issue was excellent), but as soon as I saw him fighting the Avengers and everything just went superhero-centric again, I immediately lost interest. The whole 'green door' storyline that they started to introduce is interesting and the prospect of seeing Hulk in hell is pretty cool, but if I were to compare Immortal Hulk to Venom right now, Venom wins by a landside. That book is consistently great and it always holds its original "feel" (though the upcoming fill-in arc by Cullen Bunn so the book can connect to War of the Realms is an absolute piss-off).

Old Man Quill sounds neat. I think I'd buy it if I was a bigger GotG fan. Crazy how the 'old man' gimmick is all the rage right now (DC is even doing it with Harley Quinn). I didn't realize that Nightcrawler had his own comic again. And New Wolverine... is that the Long Night book or are you talking about the Infinity Gem one?

I'm trying out the first issues of the new Daredevil as well as Buffy the Vampire Slayer from BOOM! Studios. Both look great, so hopefully the first issues interest me enough to stick with them. I also added Outer Darkness by John Layman and Skottie Young's Middlewest to my card. Both of their first issues were excellent and I can't wait to read more!

• Informative
Reactions: Wreck