Who Framed Roger Rabbit (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Jul 3, 2012
Release date: December 7, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $28.99

45EC863D-9A9A-4FFC-AC85-64477FAFA880.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I say it all the time. Amarays always look better than SteelBooks but collectors don't want amarays, they want SteelBooks and that's why they settle for the inferior art way more times than not.

This happens to be a case where the SteelBook looks very good and they still managed to make the amaray look even better.

I say it all the time. Amarays always look better than SteelBooks but collectors don't want amarays, they want SteelBooks and that's why they settle for the inferior art way more times than not.

This happens to be a case where the SteelBook looks very good and they still managed to make the amaray look even better.
I always go for the artwork I prefer and love slipcovers as well

Reactions: Stygian
Wow, this is a fun one
@apsmith21 - Hey Andy, any chance for a small GB?
The items is now available.
I know you prefer pre-orders so that the items come from warehouses, but I'm guessing if it say "Get it in 8 days" might also means some warehouse involved, right?
Anyway, I'm sure I will not be the only one that would want one of this.
Cheers!
Andy will you be doing a group buy for this in the future?
@apsmith21
This has already been available for pre-order. Price is $28.99.

It may show as "coming soon" now.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/who-fr...y-only--best-buy-1988/6477898.p?skuId=6477898

@apsmith21

Reactions: Inb4LoKi
@apsmith21 - Hey Andy, any chance for a small GB?
The items is now available.
I know you prefer pre-orders so that the items come from warehouses, but I'm guessing if it say "Get it in 8 days" might also means some warehouse involved, right?
Anyway, I'm sure I will not be the only one that would want one of this.
Cheers!
I can post one but I can only see what I can see. When shipping from store there’s more chance for defects under jcard etc