Who Framed Roger Rabbit (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 1, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £27.99

rr_1.jpg

rr_2.jpg rr_3.jpg rr_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed mine switched from "processing" back to "order placed". Should I just wait it out or cancel and place a new order?
Nothing to worry about mate I've had it happen on several occasions especially recently.
I've had items say Oder placed and then they have arrived out the blue :LOL::thumbs:

Anyone got a review for this yet. The 4k disc I mean?
I don't think anyone from here that has ordered a copy has it in hand yet, I've only just received a dispatch note myself so I think it will be a couple of days yet before most receive it.
Bear in mind that the actual release date is the 29th :thumbs:

I don't think anyone from here that has ordered a copy has it in hand yet, I've only just received a dispatch note myself so I think it will be a couple of days yet before most receive it.
Bear in mind that the actual release date is the 29th :thumbs:
My pre orders have been arriving really quickly lately. So I'm hoping it will arrive today. Although tomorrow is way more likely.

Reactions: Robles
My pre orders have been arriving really quickly lately. So I'm hoping it will arrive today. Although tomorrow is way more likely.
It's funny with Zavvi orders as some can literally arrive in a couple of days and others can takes ages :cautious:

It's funny with Zavvi orders as some can literally arrive in a couple of days and others can takes ages :cautious:
Sometimes normal orders can take a week for me from order to dispatch. But pre orders have almost always taken payment on the Monday before they are due and dispatch Tuesday or Wednesday. Mine didn't arrive yesterday either, so I hope today for my movie night.

Sometimes normal orders can take a week for me from order to dispatch. But pre orders have almost always taken payment on the Monday before they are due and dispatch Tuesday or Wednesday. Mine didn't arrive yesterday either, so I hope today for my movie night.
Postie's been and gone today with no sign of this yet. So must be one of those being carried by hand from one point to the next! :spoil:

Well my Postie has been and gone, Nothing today :cautious:

Mine has arrived today. On the label, it says it was dispatched on the 22nd although I received the dispatch email on the 23rd, having been charged on the 22nd. So it has taken a full week on this occasion.