[WINNER ANNOUNCED] DARK HALL MANSION - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows variant

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
***GRAND PRIZE ALERT!***
HP copy.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 20th to Feb 26th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
An amazing HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS screen print variant (valued at $95 USD) by the contemporary artist team of Stan & Vince. Released last month, this 8-color piece was limited to 70 copies and is measured at 36"x24". It has since sold-out.

HP variant.jpg

HOW TO WIN:
Dark Hall Mansion has created prints for both THE DEATHLY HALLOWS and THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE. Chime in below with an iconic scene from the HARRY POTTER franchise that you'd love to see come to life as a screen print next.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Dark Hall Mansion store!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Last edited:
Great minds think alike. My initial desired print would be something to do with Quidditch. However, having seen the following GIF, I would really like to see 2 prints depicting each side. Put both prints together and they make a complete picture.

tumblr_inline_mgdwa2MkRM1rdvens.gif

JUGANDO-QUIDDITCH.png

amazing giveaway. I would love to see Harry Casting a Patronus over Sirius Black from Prisoner of Azkaban

Awesome giveaway and dope print!

I would love to see a print of Harry flying on Buckbeak from the Prisoner of Azkaban, what a stunning scene!

Thanks! I would love to see Harry and Hermione using the time turner (maybe with some flashbacks behind them)

I can't remember which film it was from exactly, but the scene where Harry and Dumbledore are in the cave looking for the horcrux.

Halfblood-03757.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.