[WINNER ANNOUNCED] FLICKER ALLEY - Blu-ray bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN DONATED BY…
Flicker Alley.jpg

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 20th to Feb 26th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members located within the United States and Canada, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
An amazing Blu-ray bundle which includes classics THE BEST OF CINERAMA (1963), CINERAMA'S RUSSIAN ADVENTURE (1966), and CHILDREN OF DIVORCE (1927).

HOW TO WIN:
Reply below to let us know which classic film (years 1895 to 1960) you’d love to see as a newly restored Blu-ray!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members within the United States and Canada. Shipping fees will be covered by Flicker Alley as they will be shipping directly to the winner from their own warehouse.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Flicker Alley website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Attachments

• FALogo.jpg
    FALogo.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 9,819
Thank you to Flicker Alley for this great prize & awesome Giveaway!

There's SO much but my #1 is "Le samouraï" by Jean-Pierre Melville. There's only the Criterion DVD out, I need a BD release so badly :watch:

Scarface (1932)

008-scarface-theredlist.jpg

thanks for the great giveaway!

btw. i live in austria, but i have a USA shipping address too, so please consider me for the winning. :)

Thanks for the giveaway, @tridon . I would just love for Buster Keatons The General to get it's well deserved treatment via a Blu-ray release! :)

The King and I has terrible color. I would like to see this get a better restoration.

Status
Not open for further replies.