[WINNER ANNOUNCED] KimchiDVD Mystery Prize number 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Prize donated by:

KimchiDVD
Visit and shop their other amazing Blu-ray and DVD's at:
http:/www.kimchidvd.com

Win another mystery title from our friends over at KimchiDVD

Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1. Thank the post (you must do this, as this is where the list of entrants will come from)
2. If you could have KimchiDVD release any title as an exclusive, what would it be and what treatment would you want it to have?

Good luck everyone!​

Last edited:
I'd want them to release a Swiss army man Steelbook!

this would be a nice Lenti.
Swiss_Army_Man_poster.png

Great Give-Away! :woot: Thanks KimchiDVD and @cooey :thumbs:

I would love for them to release a Sextuple edition for John Wick 1 and 2 (like they did for The Raids). Black and White FullSlips. And a Lenti Slipcover! :drool:

Please Collecting God's, make this happen! :notworthy:

"The Artist". Such a beautiful, classy movie. I don't know how this hasn't received a Steel treatment yet. Maybe with a nice lenticular of the black and white profile poster.

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity! :D

I'd love to see Kimchi do a WEA art steel for The Accountant, with a lenti slip that has some image of Ben shooting his gun and the bullet being a part of the lento image. :)

Thanks for the Give away.

Would love The Truman Show. Or Pink Floyd's The Wall.

I would love to see Enter The Dragon as an awesome WEA steelbook as Full slip and lenticular edition.

Thanks for this great giveaway,

Michael

The movie The Fountain with an awesome lenticular front would be epic as I don't have a steelbook for that yet!

Thanks for the giveaway

Would love to see "Stakeout" get the Kimchi treatment!!

Would love to see Usual Suspects 2x fullslip and lenti I'd even be tempted to do a one click :D

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.