[WINNER ANNOUNCED] KimchiDVD Mystery Prize number 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Prize donated by:

KimchiDVD
Visit and shop their other amazing Blu-ray and DVD's at:
http:/www.kimchidvd.com

Win another mystery title from our friends over at KimchiDVD

Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1. Thank the post (you must do this, as this is where the list of entrants will come from)
2. If you could have KimchiDVD release any title as an exclusive, what would it be and what treatment would you want it to have?

Good luck everyone!​

Last edited:
The Shining full gloss with debossed title in the carpet pattern full slip with velvet texture:hungry:
front
TheShining_front.jpg
back
TheShining_back.jpg
inside
TheShining_inner.jpg

Thanks for the Giveaway!!

I would want Kimchi to do an exclusive steel of one of my favorite films of last year, which was Your Name. I would want a full gloss steelbook with a lenticular slip and to include the soundtrack.
your name.jpg

Oklahoma! in the standard and Todd AO releases, thick booklet, steelbook or keepcase, no lenti, full slip. Thanks for all the special releases in my collection!

Will ferrell Movie collection would be awesome in a lenticular steelbook, or catch me if you can lenticular steelbook

Have to agree with others, Abyss, nice lenti or fullslip, some embossed steel, think it could look really nice.....

I'd like to see a nice WEA Inglourious Basterds (any QT movie) glossy with some bidding Full Slip book all the good stuff

Thank you for the giveaway!!

Would have to say Blade Runner and it would have to be a bumper boxset with 2 fullslips and 2 lenticulars, a lovely box and all the cuts on disc :thumbs::joy: Treatment wise a mix of spot gloss, holofoil, chrome :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.