[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Mystery KimchiDVD Prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Prize donated by:

KimchiDVD
Visit and shop their other amazing Blu-ray and DVD's at:
http:/www.kimchidvd.com

Win a mystery title from our friends over at KimchiDVD

Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1. Thank the post (you must do this, as this is where the list of entrants will come from)
2. What is your favourite exclusive release from KimchiDVD? (If you own it, post a picture, and tell us why it's your favourite)

Good luck everyone!​

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

20170223_092510.jpg

Unfortunately missed out on the Martian Lenticular..would've liked one of those :)

Thanks for the opportunity

Grand Hotel Budapest, love Wes Anderson movies, also i`m from Budapest, however the move was filmed in Germany (The Original Budapest Hotel asked too much money for the filming) this movie is very special to me...Also this piece is still missing from my collection. KimchiDVD by far my fav. Love their Blu labels as well, thanks for the giveaway...

Attachments

• 51xRGSMbZnL._SY300_QL70_.jpg
    51xRGSMbZnL._SY300_QL70_.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 141
awesome giveaway, @cooey! :thumbs::) can i have 2? i'm probably the only person here who'll say this, but i really like the Let The Right One In Lenti A package. the lenti is subtle but great, the steelbook is crisp and clear, and i love how the imagery progresses as you open up the goodies. a quality package for a quality film.

probably just ahead of that is another vote for the Memento lenti. i am fortunate enough to own it, but don't have pics to hand. seeing pics online was one of the reasons i started getting into premium editions. the lenti is superb, and i love how the extras are all specifically themed to the film - the hotel room tag, the driving licence numbering card, the polaroid postcard shots. the only real problem with this edition is that so many others now disappoint me because they haven't spent anything like the same amount of time thinking about the release! :wow:
xbEJnsy.jpg

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. Gotta be this release of 'The World of Kanako' that was available via KimchiDVD. Such a brilliantly brutal movie.
11202836_450586385122448_1981850425118852370_o_zpspkfq6e3e.jpg

Black hawk down full slip. I do not own but I have always wanted to. Beautiful steelbook and slip. The image used for the full slip is the most memorable image used for advertising by the studio and it always reminds me of being young seeing that movie with my family

My favorite is the Spotlight lenti and Full Slip version. However, I still have to get hold of them...

Thanks for the awesome giiveaway and best wishes,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.