[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Reel Synergy DJANGO UNCHAINED SteelBook Collector's Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
What's up, Ninjas?!

So, here we go -- I'm kicking off 2020 with a bang! Only 50 of these bad boys were made available and I know there's a lot of collectors salivating to have one in their collection. If you want this, though, you're going to have to put in the work, so be prepared!

As some of you know, I run a YouTube channel and podcast through Geek Pants Media. My #1 goal for this year is to pump out content and ultimately crush our goals by majorly boosting our YouTube subscriber count. Soooo...

Okay, if you just watched that video, you now know what's needed in order to possibly win this gorgeous DJANGO UNCHAINED edition. I want our subscribers to go up, but I also want to make other collectors aware of the community here at Hi-Def Ninja, so in order to be qualified, you must:

1) Be a member of the Hi-Def Ninja forum (please don't just sign up for this giveaway -- look around and chat with the folks. Trust me, you'll have fun!)

2) Be a subscriber of the Geek Pants Media YouTube channel

3) Like and comment on some of the content on the Geek Pants Media channel

I'm going to thoroughly check on all of this to make sure you meet the requirements when I draw. If I pull a name and they haven't done all three of those things, they'll be disqualified. No second chances.

WINNER MUST cover shipping costs. I'm located in Canada, so keep that in mind as well.

Alright, Ninjas and Geek-Pantsers! Happy New Year! Let's get this bloodbath started!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-02 20.41.49.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-02 20.41.49.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 444
Monday. Tonight at 7pm EST.

That post you were tagged on was from yesterday. :)
You’re probably on the West Coast then that’s why it showed up at 12

Lol weird it shows the tags around 9:40am oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.