RETAILER GRAND PRIZE [WINNER ANNOUNCED] UNIVERSAL MONSTERS standard 7-print bundle donated by DARK HALL MANSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
***GRAND PRIZE ALERT!***
dark hall mansion meme 1 b&w regular.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
Here’s one of the NINJA WEEK grand prizes! Valued at $350 USD, Dark Hall Mansion is giving this away for free to one lucky winner! Presenting a 7-print bundle of UNIVERSAL’S CLASSIC MONSTERS (standard edition) by artist Nico Delort:
Universal Monsters reg.jpeg

HOW TO WIN:
Reply below with a photo or video/sound clip that references your favorite thing about the UNIVERSAL MONSTERS (could be any film from Universal that features their classic monsters, including the newer THE MUMMY, VAN HELSING, THE WOLF MAN or DRACULA UNTOLD films) and explain why you love it so much!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller!

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Dark Hall Mansion website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

when i was a very little boy, about 3-4 years old, i remember my parents watching this with me on a very small b/w television with about 15". :D whenever something "horrific" came up in the movie, my dad used to hide me under his t-shirt and i was only able to listen to the voices and the music. that's what i remember most of "the creature from the black lagoon". :)

thanks for the giveaway!

Reactions: tridon
Something about old horror movies terrify me like no other modern movie can. I think a major part of it is the lack of special effects and a larger emphasis on atmosphere.

220px-Frankenstein%27s_monster_%28Boris_Karloff%29.jpg

I have always loved a good horror film, but Bride of Frankenstein with Boris Karloff is my favourite because of the mix of horror and tenderness that I had never seen in a horror film before. Unforgettable!

I'm going with the newer films since I haven't seen many of the classics

vanhelsing01.jpg

Because Hugh Jackman is one of my favorite actors, and Kate Beckinsale is a plus

Status
Not open for further replies.