RETAILER GRAND PRIZE [WINNER ANNOUNCED] UNIVERSAL MONSTERS standard 7-print bundle donated by DARK HALL MANSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
***GRAND PRIZE ALERT!***
dark hall mansion meme 1 b&w regular.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
Here’s one of the NINJA WEEK grand prizes! Valued at $350 USD, Dark Hall Mansion is giving this away for free to one lucky winner! Presenting a 7-print bundle of UNIVERSAL’S CLASSIC MONSTERS (standard edition) by artist Nico Delort:
Universal Monsters reg.jpeg

HOW TO WIN:
Reply below with a photo or video/sound clip that references your favorite thing about the UNIVERSAL MONSTERS (could be any film from Universal that features their classic monsters, including the newer THE MUMMY, VAN HELSING, THE WOLF MAN or DRACULA UNTOLD films) and explain why you love it so much!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller!

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Dark Hall Mansion website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Amazing giveaway

I love all Universal Monsters Films
They are the best and most original all later films we might not have seen made if not for Universal
Universal_monsters_logo.png

The Original Mummy Film amazing make up was used
1024px-Mummy-1932-film-poster.jpg

Thanks for this brilliant giveaway

Reactions: tridon
one, the only, the Wolf Man. He scared the hell out of me when i first saw him. There has always been something creepy about werewolves to me. And he took the cake for it.
image.jpg

Many thanks for the giveaway.

When the capture happens. It freaked the heck out of me when my day showed it to me as a kid LOL! Brings back old memories!

I always thought the Bride of Frankenstein was scary as hell and was about a top notch you could get for a sequel. Thanks to Dark Hall Mansion for the great giveaway!
Bride-of-Frankenstein-and-Frankenstein.jpg

Time to announce the very lucky winner who'll be taking home one of the Ninja Week 2016 grand prizes!

The winner was chosen using Random.org's random number generator. Posts #2 to #71 were entered.

Screenshot 2016-02-28 22.25.52.png

Congratulations to @dan8885 -- you're taking these seven prints (valued at $350 USD) home!

Please PM me your shipping info so I can pass it on to the shipper.

I would like to thank all of you for participating in this giveaway and a HUGE thanks once again to Gerard at DHM for giving the HDN community the opportunity to win this amazing item!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885 and Akina
@tridon I just woke up and I can't ******* believe it :OMG: are you kidding me??? I've only slept 2 hours and it feels like I'm ******* dreaming!!!

Ken I'm serious speechless and I think I need to cry in a few moments. This can't be real!!!

This is way too much seriously. I probably feel like Leo last night. I'm speechless. I freaking adore these movies. I've looked at the prints several times last year but couldn't afford the set. And when you watched the videos of how Nicolas Delort draw these you know the price should be doubled. The detail is amazing. I can't close my mouth right now.

Gerard & DHM you're so generous. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will tell you this in a e-mail again when I know I'm awake and this is real. Ken & HDN, thank you for hosting this awesome giveaway. I'm speechless sorry :cry:

Reactions: tridon and Akina
Status
Not open for further replies.