WINNER ANNOUNCED! Win a signed Blair Witch Project Blu-ray!

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
image.jpeg

Nearly Halloween Ninjas!

To celebrate our annual Halloweenfest event, we always try to secure exclusive prizes to giveaway and this year, both directors of The Blair Witch Project were happy to sign a bunch of Blu-ray exclusively for us to giveaway!

They were also kind enough to let us have a Q&A with them which was conducted by our very own @Colombianlove41 on the front page! The interview can be read via the link below

https://www.hidefninja.com/2016/10/...e-directors-of-1999s-the-blair-witch-project/

"Now how do I win one of these ghoulish prizes Bigrob!"...... I hear you say!

Easy! Clink above to read the interview and simply leave a comment! Use your forum handle as a signature so we know who posted! Feel free to share it on social media as well!

Competition will end on 2nd November at 23:59 and the winner will be announced on this thread!

Keep an eye on the front page for another completion later where we have some Blu-Ray's to giveaway!

Have a Happy Halloween!

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Thanks Dan, I did enter one the other day for this and event horizon but this might be a different chance to get one so I'll check it out.
I didn't put my forum name on those 2 giveaways though @bigrob

Winner was emailed direct today for the first BWP competition but have yet to get a reply back

It is a Ninja though

Winner was emailed direct today for the first BWP competition but have yet to get a reply back

It is a Ninja though

Cool beans, I wasn't sure if we were supposed to put our forum names on those comps too

1y05cx.jpg

Thanks so much @bigrob @Wreck and HDN!!! Thanks for the opportunity to win such a great prize.
I am a HUGE BWP fan. I even had the bootleg video some friends got from Sundance before it was in theaters!
(Shhhhhh!!!!! :rofl:...I have bought it many times since, so its all good!:LOL:)
Thanks for the congrats from my fellow ninjas!
Rest assured it has found a home with a very big fan!:thumbs:
IMG_5974.GIF

Last edited: