[WINNER CHOSEN] #2-Win a 150 GBP UK Steelbook Shopping Spree-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WINNER: Chunk

steelbook spree (1).png

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.

This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.

New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 2nd HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, the winner choses a UK Steelbook shopping spree from Amazon UK or Zavvi. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.

#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
View attachment 137163

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• svb.png
    svb.png
    5 KB · Views: 11,330
Last edited by a moderator:
Before I give my answers I would like to thank HDN and all the staff that works to make this my favorite destination

Still love me some IT Crowd.

001-the-it-crowd-theredlist.jpg

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

I came across this site after buying a few steelbooks on e - bay, thinking there must be a better place to find out how to buy new steelbooks instead of overpaying on "bay".

Luckily I was able to find a link to one of the forums on a gooogle search and then my eyes opened up because it seemed like every thread there was something new and cool to talk about. I felt at home.

Signed up that same day and chatted with several awesome folks as well as made some new friends, all thanks to HDN.

Karen Gillan because just look at that face (picture is of my buddy with her a few weeks ago)

Attachments

• karen.jpg
    karen.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 325
Favourite UK TV show - Red Dwarf (not new :D )

How I found HDN - Trying to source the Commando German Cinedition BD and found my good cyber buddy from the 'old days' @justintime2k on here

Actor in next epic movie - Les Dennis... because? Why not :D

Brilliant giveaway!

Not too new but I love Doctor Who (New series) & Jonathan Creek!
I accidently ended up at HDN one ay during my search for the Ultimate Cut of Watchmen. Since then, it was love at first site. :D
I think David Tennant is so underrated. Would love to see him in a big budget epic. He would definitely deliver the goods.

Good luck to all.

Reactions: bigfub
1) Doctor Who!

2) I was googling for a place to find more info on steelbooks, and this seemed to be the place!

3) I think David Tennant would be great in an Epic film. I know he had a small stint in the HP movies, but he needs his own Title. Bring on the Doctor Who movie!

Thanks for the give away.

1. My favourite new UK TV show is Broadchurch
Broadchurch.jpg

2. I came across HDN thorough word of mouth I used to use another forum for all my steelbook knowledge sufficed to say I no longer use that forum any more HDN RULES!!!

3. Rory Stroud AKA Bobby Beale murdering little ****

1)My favorite UK Tv Series is not Doctor Who, It's not Sherlock, it's not Spooks and its definitly not Downtown Abbey! Also, it has to be new, so i'm going with The Musketeers! I love the genre and this is a great adaptation with a good balance between comedy, action and romance. Plus it's great acting.

2) I came to HiDefNinja after a fellow blu ray collector on Instagram advised me to do so. I love the communities on steelbooks most and the best part about the website is the GroupBuy option, so people like me, from Holland, can buy exclusives from all over the world!!

3) I would either choose Tom Hiddleston or Will Poultier. As Poultier is a coming-up actor. Ill choose him! awesome guy!

Hope this is good enough! HDN4Life!

Better Call Saul

I search any info about steelbook and I find this site. :D

I don't know maybe Michelle Keegan?

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Favourite UK TV show? Gotta be Only Fools and Horses.​

Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is? Well I'm relatively new here. I heard about this great place from friends on Instagram and Facebook. My favourite part of the community is anything got to do with steelbooks. I am a massive movie fan, and I love collecting steelbooks in general.

What UK actor/actress would you cast in your next epic type film? It would have to be my fellow ginger Damian Lewis. He really sells himself in whatever roles he's given.

Thanks for having me guys.

First off thanks for the chance to be apart of this great giveaway! This is heaven! HDN has my ♡!

1) My favorite new uk tv series is The musketeers but I'll never forget Misfits! Love that show as well.

2) I found HDN on google while looking for how to purchase Mondo steelbooks and was instantly amazed! My favorite part has to be all the information you can recieve about upcoming steelbooks and where to get in on a group buy. Since HDN, I've learned a lot about steelbooks all over the world.

3) I absolutely love Tom Hardy so I would to see him in any epic movie. He is an amazingly diversified actor.

Great giveaway :-D
Favourite new show is still Dr Who
Found HDN over 2 years ago as I was searching for some information on steelbooks.
I'd like to see Benedict Cumberbatch in something truly epic.

1) IT Crowd
2) I came here by boat... I mean from the BB forums someone linked or mentioned this place. My favourite part is that all the latest Blu-ray collectible news gets posted here and with a dedicated + active base of enthusiasts
3) Rowan Atkinson because Mr. Bean needs to do something EPIC.

Awesome giveaway!

Sherlock
I was recruited by the most awesome ninja around. It was like I was Pai Mei and she's my kiddo.

My favorite part is the family feel that we have here with so many people and so many views but we all have love.

Cumberbatch

Awesome giveaway!

Sherlock
I was recruited by the most awesome ninja around. It was like I was Pai Mei and she's my kiddo.

My favorite part is the family feel that we have here with so many people and so many views but we all have love.

Cumberbatch

1) fave UK tv show was whitechapel especially the first series based on Jack the Ripper

2) I was recommended I checked out this site when I first got into the steelbook game and I havnt looked back rammed full of info, friendly debates, generous giveaways and group buys
My fave part is the instant updates on new releases so we never miss Out on a new steelbook

3) Bout time we saw Ross Kemp AKA Grant Mitchell in a gangster movie haha

Thanks for the giveaway

1)hmm a tough one as mostly watch US shows. Hustle is my favourite of all time but that ended a few years back. Out of current new shows would have to be Broadchurch

2) Started out as a member on another forum but everytime there was release I was interested in all the first information posted would be saying that they found it on HDN. So I thought why not join the forum and get the info first hand. Definitely best blu ray forum I know now :)

3) Andrew Lincoln as love him as Rick grimes in walking dead so would love to see him cast in a big time movie

This is an awesome prize and I'm happy to have a chance to participate in it :)
Here we go:

1. Sherlock
2. A member here is also a member on another forum and he suggested that I should take a look here. My favorite part is the Steelbook section.
3. Benedict Cumberbatch

:thumbs:

Love Sherlock alot, cant wait for next season...3 episodes per season is way too less!!
I came here because i started onto the steelbook collection and HDN name came up everywhere more than nay other site. I love all the breaking news in the forum.
I want Emily Blunt to get more focus than she has...she deserves to be in the limelight.

1) Sherlock (sadly I missed out on a lot of UK TV Shows so I must go with Benedict)

2) I've found HDN through a german blu-ray news blog, joined and read only for a long time. Last year after several PMs with ninjas who stated I should join and that they understand my english I started to talk to you guys :joy:
Besides all the news and first hand informations about new releases, the marketplace and group buys and everything, I love most that ninja spirit! That everybody here is a big family and looking out for each other. And always everybody is polite with each other. Such a big pleasure to met you all guys :drool::drool::drool::drool:

3) After Eddie Redmayne received the Oscar for Best Actor I'm curious about his next roles and movies :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.