[WINNER CHOSEN] Amazon $75 Gift Voucher Giveaway (Ninja Week 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
IMG_9323.PNG

Hello members and welcome to another great Ninja week giveaway!

Prize: $75 gift voucher to the Amazon site of your choice!

Donated by: A very kind anonymous Ninja who wants to spread some joy!

Eligibility: Open to all members.

How to enter: To enter simply tell us your favourite thing about the forums.

The winner will be picked by random.org on Sunday 26th February.

Terms: One post/entry per person. I will contact the winner for their info.​

Good luck everyone!​

Attachments

• ninjaweek sidebar teaser.png
    ninjaweek sidebar teaser.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 3,659
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway
My favorite thing about the forum is the ability to search for a movie I want a premium edition of.

My favorite thing about this forum is that everybody is very helpful,and there is plenty of information regarding every release which makes it much easier to decide with which release to go with If there is more than one release to choose from. Also there is a great community here of collectors here which makes this a great place to be at where everybody can completely forget about their troubles and just talk about the amazing passion of movie collecting

Best thing about the forums is all the pictures that get posted so we can actually see what the steels look like. I've been swayed to order (and cancel) based on all the early looks we get. ;)

Best thing for me (if it counts) are the HDN Exclusive releases and swag. Quality is alway 100%

My favorite thing is to be able to share what I love/hate/buy with other people and to discover what other people love/hate/buy :)

The Forums are vast and wide ranging in their areas of interest. Pretty much something for everybody here. It is also a huge plus that the mods are very active and ensure no poopy pants nonsense is going down. They move very quickly, too, which keeps the boards on point and fun.

Thanks for the giveaway.

All the forums and sub forums covers almost everything I'm interested in so don't feel the need to visit many other forums. :thumbs:

Thanks to the awesome Ninja who donated this great giveaway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.