All Week [WINNER CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series - A BAG TO HOLD ALL MY NINJA SHHHHH #019

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
ALL NINJA WEEK

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

TWO WINNERS, will receive this exclusive POP ART bag from San Diego Comic Con to hold all their NINJA SHHHHHHH

image (4).jpeg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Have you won stuff from Ninja week in the past? Or won some this week? #HUMBLEBRAG your winnings! Or tell us about what you'd like to win, and maybe I'll send you a bag anyway!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Thanks for the great giveaway broski.

I won last year on ninja week. Won the ninja week coin and also the Total Recall remake steelbook. T'was a very good year.

#HUMBLEBRAG

#Humblebrag

Last year I won a gotg nova fullslip best prize I've ever won love it didn't love the way I won so much most of you will remember the epic story thread winner was the 3 biggest posters over the week it got very addictive and the post count was hundreds and hundreds
This year happy to bag anything but some nice horror or marvel goodies would be great

Last year I got very lucky with a Dallas Buyers Club kimchi lenti, a peter pan steel and an Enemy poster. Sadly the poster didn't fit my current frame, so Drive stays put.

Last year I won a Pacific Rim steely and exclusive concept art from the film! It is one of my favorite pieces I own! I hope to continue the luck! As always, good luck to everyone else as well! :)

This is my first year so I am hoping to win some unique steel or some cool swag. Thanks to HDN my steel collection has not stopped growing so adding some rare marvel or asian slps would be awesome

Last year, I won a Man of Steel limited edition, Best Buy steelbook of Captain America TWS, Zombieland UK steelbook and 3 more blu-rays. I hope to win more goodies this year.

#HUMBLEBRAG
#ninjaweek2016

Cheers bro here is my photo of the lovely bluray player I won last year still love it

First prize on hi def ninja £250 on home cinema products

Attachments

• First prize on hi def ninja £250 on home cinema products (12).JPG
    First prize on hi def ninja £250 on home cinema products (12).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 222
Reactions: Hello ChoCho
I've won a few things, mainly Blu-Rays. Oddly enough, I think only one was a Steelbook. I also won a poster last year #HUMBLEBRAG

This year, I'll take the grand prize! :)

Last year I won something like 10-11 prizes, loads of steelbooks and Blu Rays but no grand prizes unfortunately, hopefully that will change this year. #HUMBLEBRAG

Last year I won a Batman (1989) digibook, which was great as I was able to add it to my other Batman stuff. Also had some chocolate in the package, I believe it was a Wispa and that was great too! :p

Thanks for the giveaway

Those bags look awesome! Last year i won The Master lenti PA edition. :)

#HUMBLEBRAG

Thank you.

love the look on those bags!

I won a challenge coin, steels and some @zesty custom in last year's Ninja Week..
IM 3 Front.jpg
Of course would love to win some cool prints or if I am lucky enough one of the EPIC grand prize..

Reactions: zesty
sure did, Batman Begins and The Dark knight, two awesome steelies from Korea

thanks Andy

Awesome give-away! Last year was my first year doing ninja week and I won 9 give aways! #HUMBLEBRAG I would love one of these epic bags & to win some great steelbooks. & maybe some cool posters...lol #NINJAWEEK2016 #BESTWEEKEVER

Status
Not open for further replies.