All Week [WINNER CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series - A BAG TO HOLD ALL MY NINJA SHHHHH #019

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
ALL NINJA WEEK

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

TWO WINNERS, will receive this exclusive POP ART bag from San Diego Comic Con to hold all their NINJA SHHHHHHH

image (4).jpeg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Have you won stuff from Ninja week in the past? Or won some this week? #HUMBLEBRAG your winnings! Or tell us about what you'd like to win, and maybe I'll send you a bag anyway!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

I am so exited about this years ninja week that i can remember what i won last year :emb: but this year i would like to win the deadpool figure :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

First ninja week so no prizes yet. But I did win 5 grands worth of Golf Clubs on the Australian The Price is Right 10 years back!!:woot::woot:
Made it to the final showcase but stuffed up the order unfortunately.
#humblebrag:thumbs::thumbs:

i won a lot last year during ninja week, some hdn art prints, a hdn coin, face/off blufans, a 40€ voucher for a german online store, a "shaun of the dead" steelbook, a "scott pilgrim" steelbook, a "bambi" steelbook, + some other stuff too, almost too much to remember it all. it was simply great.
this year, well, participating is a lot of fun on it's own, so i just wait and see what comes out in the end.
#HUMBLEBRAG

This is my first time participating. I just hope I get lucky and win something. Thank you. :)

I'm actually new here so I haven't play last year but i would love to win some cool colection item(figures) :happy:

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

I won BluFans Wreck it Ralph I believe last year, or maybe the year before that, but that's been it!
$_1.JPG

This is my first time participating @ninjaweek, so no I've never won. I'd like to win a Comic Con ticket & everything that is being given away on this @bestweekever.

Last Year i won 'kill bill' 1&2 digipack
And a 'Drive' Nova 1/4 slip steelbook
I would love to win anything but won't mind if i don't as it is always a great week and brings a lot of fun to the forum
Many thanks :thumbs:

thanks for the giveaway andy. I participate for the fun and if i win a lot of giveaways, i will share with other ninjas fellows

Status
Not open for further replies.