All Week [WINNER CHOSEN] Antman Custom Lenticular Slipbox Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
So it’s that time of year again when we all go a little mental and give stuff away and it look's like I'll be the one to kick it off :D

Here we have 8 pairs of the Antman slipboxes I recently made, 8 winners each to receive 1 pair:

So how do you enter? All you have to do is thank this post (this is where the list of entrants will come from so if your names not down you’re not coming in) and tell me which existing SB deserves a re visit with special treatment (kimchi, FAC etc) Mine would be True Romance ;)

My other giveaways:
Antman Slipboxes
Shrek and HTTYD Slipboxes
Nolan Batman Trilogy of Slipboxes
Deadpool Slipbox

Rules: One entry per member
Winner: Winners will be announced on February 28th
Shipping: Winner pays shipping (worldwide)

Contestants:

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I nominate Inception, think of all the wonders a visually reliant film like that can bring. I'd say it deserves Kimchi/Blufans treatment. :)

Reactions: zesty
First, that you for your generosity in this fun week of HDN! BUMP!
I'd say that the first Avengers needs a good redo. :happy:
best regards, livearthpeace

Awesome lenticular slipboxes, zesty! Kudos for this cool giveaway!

I would really like if "Lost in Translation" got the special treatment (as far as I know, it hasn't been released as a steelbook, yet).

Thanks for the giveaway, the slip looks awesome!

I would like to see the Raimi Spider-Man movies get decent individual releases.

Thanks for the Great Giveaway :)

I would like to see a re visit of Batman Trilogy. This time with some nice outer packaging and extras because all we been getting is pretty boring so far.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter this!
My #1 steelbook want is The Fountain.. It definitely deserves a US or UK steelbook (currently only available in a vey bad looking French edition), but even more so a deluxe fullslip treatment from FAC, Plain Archvie or KimchiDVD.

I'm not on the list.. what did I do wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.