[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #1 - Wacom Bamboo Spark Smart Pen+Folio+Gadget Pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
wacom bamboo - apollon - 728.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @bloodsnake007

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE: Wacom Bamboo Spark Smart Pen and Folio with Gadget Pocket - for more info check out the listing on Apple.com

wacom bamboo - apollon - social.png

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms) and tell us why should you win. Be creative!

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. The packaging material will be donated by Apollon.

Please note that since I will be traveling during Ninja Week up until the end of March, the prizes will start shipping once I'm back, i.e. end of March.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I deserve to win, because winning isn't everything, it is the only thing !
I don’t deserve to lose either, so in anyway I deserve to win. :thumbs:

I want to win this as a gift for my sister. I don't write much on paper but she does so every day and it would be a great gift. Also I always wanted to try something like this. I'm also really amazed by the technology :)

Awesome prize, and I should because im the only person in the world who can cook minute rice in 58 seconds

I actually note and draw a lot of stuff everyday. I like to do so by hand, but I like to have all my notes saved on my iPhone.. so I guess this tech would be a perfect combinaton of both :)

Wow great prize. Thankyou.

I deserve to win because my baby likes to fall
Asleep on my chest every day for about an hour at a time, 4 times a day when I'm not working. I love this. So yeah. Winning.

Reactions: IRON MAN
I'd love to win because drawing as been my hobby since I was 3 years old. No kidding. I would always paint the walls of my family house and draw the craziest things you could imagine. I was very surprised when my mom told me about it. She even showed me pictures that she kept. I had a crazy imagination as a kid.

This looks very cool! I love to draw and do sketches and this would be so perfect for that! (this is why I should win)
Amazing Giveaway! Thanks so much!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I need to win as "the pen is mightier than the sword" so this would make me the He-Man of the freelance illustration world haha.
Also, I really need this in my life!

i deserve to win becasue at the age of 29 i have found myself sleeping on the floor of my mums study with nothing but a bag of clothes to my name i have no idea whats happening to my beloved movie collection right now and i need cheering up
on the plus side i have lots of time on my hands to enter all these wonderful comps

thanks for the giveaway! #bestweekever

i should win coz i doodle a lot and likes to note stuff the old fashion way,

I actually just submitted notice that I will be resigning my current position. I am attempting a career change, and this really cool device would be a great way to help me as my new career will be in a field where creativity is paramount. Thus, I would greatly appreciate winning this so that I can use it for very practical purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.