[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #1 - Wacom Bamboo Spark Smart Pen+Folio+Gadget Pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
wacom bamboo - apollon - 728.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @bloodsnake007

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE: Wacom Bamboo Spark Smart Pen and Folio with Gadget Pocket - for more info check out the listing on Apple.com

wacom bamboo - apollon - social.png

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms) and tell us why should you win. Be creative!

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. The packaging material will be donated by Apollon.

Please note that since I will be traveling during Ninja Week up until the end of March, the prizes will start shipping once I'm back, i.e. end of March.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Wow! Amazing prize!

I'd love to win because since I slipped a disc I've been put on morphine patches which means I've now got a memory like an 80 year old goldfish! If I don't write something down as I think of it it's gone! Maybe I had the answer to world peace or how to make a good movie of a video game but if I did it's gone. And why? Because I did the write it down! So if I was to win this I will endeavour to solve the world's conflicts or write a good script for a film based on a video game or even just remember why I walked into my local supermarket!

Reactions: IRON MAN
Congrats @cooey !

Please send me a PM using the following format:

- Put in the subject field this giveaway’s title as is.

- In the body of the message please include your shipping address including a valid phone number (required by the shipping company) and which value you’d like to be declared for customs etc… I will revert back to you in the coming week regarding the shipping cost and we can take it from there.

Thanks to all who participated. If I don't hear from the winner by this coming Thursday, a new winner will be announced.

Update: cooey has withdrawn himself as he won't be allowed to use the device at work as planned, another one will be announced soon.

Update 2: new winner is @bloodsnake007 , PM sent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.