[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
I really enjoyed multiverse but I am a fan of Dr Strange
I'm assuming you have Disney+? I was lost through almost the whole movie not knowning what was going on. Eventually enough happened to where things made some sense. I didn't hate it, but I didn't have Thor Dark World either, I just consider it one of the weaker installments, like Multiverse. Again....if I'd seen Disney+ and WandaVision my take could be completely different. I may have it soon so hopefully I can catch up. Ready to move to streaming but the wife is dragging her feet on it. Harder for her to cut the cord I guess.

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
Popcorn is needed for the start of I Am Groot tomorrow on Disney+!
Happy Dance GIF
Okay....I might have to get Hulu on the sly so I can watch this. I'm so ready to go to streaming. Dish is just way too expensive. The wife keeps worrying about connection because out internet can be akin to pop art, and very poopy, but I just bought a wifi booster that has changed the game.

RMA

Nov 2, 2017
I'm assuming you have Disney+? I was lost through almost the whole movie not knowning what was going on. Eventually enough happened to where things made some sense. I didn't hate it, but I didn't have Thor Dark World either, I just consider it one of the weaker installments, like Multiverse. Again....if I'd seen Disney+ and WandaVision my take could be completely different. I may have it soon so hopefully I can catch up. Ready to move to streaming but the wife is dragging her feet on it. Harder for her to cut the cord I guess.
If you’re not watching it any time soon, there are loads of WandaVision recaps on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:

RMA

Nov 2, 2017
Okay....I might have to get Hulu on the sly so I can watch this. I'm so ready to go to streaming. Dish is just way too expensive. The wife keeps worrying about connection because out internet can be akin to pop art, and very poopy, but I just bought a wifi booster that has changed the game.
There’s no better internet providers in your area or the signal was bad in your house?

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
There’s no better internet providers in your area or the signal was bad in your house?
It's just bad at my house. I live off a dirt road in rural Maine. Close to the water, but that doesn't help unless you're looking for the scenic experience. Even as bad as it is, it isn't as bad as Verizon, which was pathetic. Just not that many options. Spectrum is moving in to the area, but I've heard issues with them.

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
If you’re not watching it any time soon, there are loads of WandaVision recaps on YouTube.
Hey, thanks for the heads up on that!

Your comment made me think of The Groove Tube which was a movie years ago. Kind of like an adult Saturday Night Live. Then, of course, that movie got put aside for Kentucky Fried Movie, which is beyond explanation. It just has to be experienced. But be ready, because you may have to face a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. You have my gratitude.

Reactions: RMA

RMA

Nov 2, 2017
Hey, thanks for the heads up on that!

Your comment made me think of The Groove Tube which was a movie years ago. Kind of like an adult Saturday Night Live. Then, of course, that movie got put aside for Kentucky Fried Movie, which is beyond explanation. It just has to be experienced. But be ready, because you may have to face a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. You have my gratitude.
You’re welcome! It looks like it’s on Prime Video, Peacock, Tubi, and PlutoTV. I’ll try and check it out. My watchlist is too long. :bag:

Nov 9, 2017
I ordered the Weet Ultron One click from here and wondering if anyone knows when it will ship? I have to check since the pre order was bit ago and wasnt sure. Is there a way to check our group buy items we pre ordered from here?

Nov 9, 2017
So... Who's hyped for "Secret Wars"? :whistle:
On the 90’s Spiderman Cartoon growing up they touched on the Secret Wars with Madam Web and those episodes were amazing I remember. My favorite of that series and I cant wait to see what the MCU does with the Secret Wars story.

I also hope we get a cool version of Galactus and actually see his face and body like how he is drawn. I have the Sideshow Galactus Maquette and its epic!

Attachments

• 5F43C318-2D27-4C33-BC9F-C0BA788F57DF.jpeg
    5F43C318-2D27-4C33-BC9F-C0BA788F57DF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 058E2D79-6547-4CD2-A68E-803D457CF6B9.jpeg
    058E2D79-6547-4CD2-A68E-803D457CF6B9.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 13

Billy Talent

Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
I ordered the Weet Ultron One click from here and wondering if anyone knows when it will ship? I have to check since the pre order was bit ago and wasnt sure. Is there a way to check our group buy items we pre ordered from here?
Release Date is 08 -19 - 2022

Since you got it from the GB, you will be contacted by Blackberry about the shipping costs which you will need to pay.
Once paid he will update you with a tracking number

Reactions: Alf_1