[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

And thanks to those sending their congratulations.
It really is such a great community here and I have spoken to some great people through this.
Plus I am now a proud member of the munch bunch lol
Yeah dude. Hi Def Ninja is the greatest place on the web.

It's an awesome community of excellent people who just love to share their mutual joy for their favorite hobbies.

As for the Munch Bunch, it's an exclusive club of which I'm likewise happy to belong.

Yeah dude. Hi Def Ninja is the greatest place on the web.

It's an awesome community of excellent people who just love to share their mutual joy for their favorite hobbies.

As for the Munch Bunch, it's an exclusive club of which I'm likewise happy to belong.
Some people on here are very nice. But early on when I first joined I came to the conclusion that some people on here are very... urm snobbish when it comes to steelbooks and I honestly still hold true to that.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Some people on here are very nice. But early on when I first joined I came to the conclusion that some people on here are very... urm snobbish when it comes to steelbooks and I honestly still hold true to that.
That's too bad, man. I'm happy to say I've never picked up on that, but I avoid snobbery like the plague. Indeed, I have at least once in my life pointed out someone's snobbery to them, and about a day later they apologized, and were no longer snobby. I guess it's one of the Captain's super powers.

I have witnessed rude and insulting, but those low points became high points because the Mods moved in like they were on rockets and destroyed the negative element. Don't recall the specifics, but I know that happened at least once.

The Ninja rules, man. Plain and simple.

Lol Why the heck were you rooting against me, man. I'm a member of the Munch Bunch. We gotta stick together.

Where's the loyalty?

Captain Funyuns must retreat in solemn self reflection.

Still happy for our boy, though!
I was never routing against you bro, although I was not routing for you enough that I would give it up lol.
If I didn't win though, I would have been cool with you winning it

Lol Why the heck were you rooting against me, man. I'm a member of the Munch Bunch. We gotta stick together.

Where's the loyalty?

Captain Funyuns must retreat in solemn self reflection.

Still happy for our boy, though!
I included you, since it seemed like you put the most work in with your poems. :thumbs: I would’ve been happy for anyone that won.
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

comedy central anders holmvik GIF by Workaholics

Reactions: jaws finatic
Says the hairy alien, shoving his honored collectible in our collective faces. LOL.

Hey man...pictures would be nice!!
Hey Jaws… Sorry just saw your replies and thanks for your earlier comment if you werent being sarcastic. Lol

The OG avengers that released at Best Buy was a 3D Release that has lenticular over a shadowbox with Leds that light up… the lights good in person.

Attachments

• 3D92D422-570C-4444-BB64-F421CF130A28.jpeg
    3D92D422-570C-4444-BB64-F421CF130A28.jpeg
    623.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 3B3B59F2-1485-4DF9-A11F-F3600EF447CB.jpeg
    3B3B59F2-1485-4DF9-A11F-F3600EF447CB.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 71431562-644E-44F6-87AE-EB3A6B93A678.jpeg
    71431562-644E-44F6-87AE-EB3A6B93A678.jpeg
    877.7 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: RMA