[WINNER CHOSEN] Bigdaygt's Giveaway #3: US Steelbook/Digibook Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
Let’s celebrate the return of the one and only Ninja Week 2018, my favorite week of the year :woot: I've decided to streamline the collection a little (taking up too much space in the house) and have 7 prize bundles to give away this year (see my sig for them all!).

DURATION:
  • All winners will be chosen on Sunday, Feb 25th via random.org by post number, tagged in the giveaway threads, and notified by PM.
GIVEAWAY TERMS / INFO:
  • One post/entry per person
  • Shipping To be paid by the winner by USPS:
    • For international members outside the US please be aware this can be costly, so please do not enter if this is an issue for you
    • I will contact winner with info regarding shipping arrangements after completion of the giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER:
  • Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest. (I’ll be confirming the winner has done this before announcing and if not will redraw)
  • Share What has been your favorite US Steelbook (or digibook) release and why?

The PRIZE:
#3: US Steelbook/Digibook Bundle including the following:
  • Digibooks (Open): The Hobbit: An Unepxected Journey (Walmart ) & Despicable Me 2 (Target)
  • Steelbooks (Open): Jurassic Park / (Sealed) Lords of Salem & Steve Austin 4 Movie Collection
  • DVD Steelbooks: Watchmen: Tales of the Black Freighter (Best Buy)

full

Last edited:
This US version of Evil Dead is my favourite US steelbook. Love the stark, retro design.

downloadfile.jpg

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. #BestWeekEver #ninjaweek2018

There are so many good ones!
One of the most recent I really like is this. It looks great and combines the scene from all the movies.
mmy63uu-png.192543

My favourite USA steelbook release is Straight Outta Compton Target Exclusive mainly for the reason of how boldly the black and white stands out and I just love hip-hop and the story! Great film too!

Attachments

• 39056057-8C55-4696-8796-B5F4DB965434.jpeg
    39056057-8C55-4696-8796-B5F4DB965434.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Thanks for such a great GA!
Actually, ive been after that Lord of Salem for ages, but never really got it.
Not a great movie imo, but i like the steel!

Thanks for the giveaway!
I love the Void digi/media book in all it's glorious variants. The art is fantastic and the film is an underrated must see for horror and sci-fi fans.
18491735_1061731297261168_1973435485785608218_o.jpg

Thanks for the GA, @bigdaygt!

Its hard to choose, but my favorite steelbook is currently is the one for They Live. I think it's because I wasn't expecting one tbe released for this film, which is a cult favorite of mine. I like the art work too!
81uAy5vTInL._SL700_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.