[WINNER CHOSEN] Bigdaygt's Giveaway #5: Italian Steelbook Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
Let’s celebrate the return of the one and only Ninja Week 2018, my favorite week of the year :woot: I've decided to streamline the collection a little (taking up too much space in the house) and have 7 prize bundles to give away this year (see my sig for them all!).

DURATION:
  • All winners will be chosen on Sunday, Feb 25th via random.org by post number, tagged in the giveaway threads, and notified by PM.
GIVEAWAY TERMS / INFO:
  • One post/entry per person
  • Shipping To be paid by the winner by USPS:
    • For international members outside the US please be aware this can be costly, so please do not enter if this is an issue for you
    • I will contact winner with info regarding shipping arrangements after completion of the giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER:
  • Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest. (I’ll be confirming the winner has done this before announcing and if not will redraw)
  • Share what movie you think would make a great starting point for a new sequel (just like Blade Runner led to Blade Runner 2049 for example)

The PRIZE:
#5: Italian Steelbook Bundle (all new and sealed) including the following:
  • 300, Blade Runner, The Goonies, Inception, & Troy

full

Thanks for the giveaway, @bigdaygt :)

I'm so lucky that I've actually got my most anticipated sequel (to Unbreakable), but other than that I have a shameful one. And that's the new Fantastic 4 film :D

Thanks for the give away.
I agree to the terms of the contest.
Inception would be great since the premise allows the film maker to create worlds with any of the original characters and there were plenty of unanswered questions at the end of the movie. Besides who wouldn't want to see the next level of cinematography that can push the visuals to the next level.

Awesome set of selections!! :D Thanks for the opportunity!

I would love for there to be a follow up to The Prestige
The ending is such a cool twist/cliffhanger and could easily lead to a whole new story:happy:

<<<< Obviously Street Fighter!

There have been so many Street Fighter games, why not so many Street Fighter movies?

Awesome giveaway! Thanks!

I would love to see a follow on from Last Action Hero using modern actors/actresses in the movies! I think that would be great!

Thanks for the giveaway! An Inception sequel would be amazing - perhaps Cobb runs into some trouble back in the states and have to gather his old crew for another job

Thanks for the giveaway

Ender's Game could definitely launch the rest of the Ender series

Thank you for the giveaway.

Some people have already mentioned films that I would have mentioned like @Nightbreed1984 pulling out Event Horizon (great choice), so I'm going to default to Christine! Y'ALL SAW THAT CRUSHED METAL MOVE!!!

Reactions: Nightbreed1984
Status
Not open for further replies.