[WINNER CHOSEN] Bigdaygt's Giveaway #6: Zavvi UK Steelbook Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
Let’s celebrate the return of the one and only Ninja Week 2018, my favorite week of the year :woot: I've decided to streamline the collection a little (taking up too much space in the house) and have 7 prize bundles to give away this year (see my sig for them all!).

DURATION:
  • All winners will be chosen on Sunday, Feb 25th via random.org by post number, tagged in the giveaway threads, and notified by PM.
GIVEAWAY TERMS / INFO:
  • One post/entry per person
  • Shipping To be paid by the winner by USPS:
    • For international members outside the US please be aware this can be costly, so please do not enter if this is an issue for you
    • I will contact winner with info regarding shipping arrangements after completion of the giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER:
  • Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest. (I’ll be confirming the winner has done this before announcing and if not will redraw)
  • Share What has been your favorite Zavvi Steelbook release that you own and why?

The PRIZE:
#6: Zavvi Steelbook Bundle including the following (all new and sealed):
  • Brazil, City of God, Leon, The Wicker Man, & Withnail and I

full

20180209_092408-756x1008.jpg
Probably Toy Story 1 and it is just so colourful and absolutely POPS!
Awesome giveaway!!

Attachments

• 20180209_092408-756x1008.jpg
    20180209_092408-756x1008.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 102
Thanks for the giveaway!
Mine is Big trouble in little china cuz of the gorgeous cover and extras

The finish, the color, not to mention my all-time favorite Disney movie...It would have to be Aladdin: SIMPLY GORGEOUS!
IRzS0LY.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway, mine has to be the first Who Framed Roger Rabbit. It was nice and glossy and it was both debossed and imbossed back and front.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Aladdin all the way.
One of their best exclusives with amazing art and finish.
Also one of my favourite disney movies :)

my favorite Zavvi steelbook is The Road.. beautifully moving film, and the steelbook's art perfectly captures the film's desolation

Status
Not open for further replies.