[WINNER CHOSEN] Bigdaygt's Giveaway #7: HDN Black Label #1- Tenebrae Quiltface Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
Let’s celebrate the return of the one and only Ninja Week 2018, my favorite week of the year :woot: I've decided to streamline the collection a little (taking up too much space in the house) and have 7 prize bundles to give away this year (see my sig for them all!).

Lucky #7 is the best of the set from me this year to give back to this awesome community- so hope everyone has a great week and good luck my fellow Ninjas :thumbs:

DURATION:
  • All winners will be chosen on Sunday, Feb 25th via random.org by post number, tagged in the giveaway threads, and notified by PM.
GIVEAWAY TERMS / INFO:
  • One post/entry per person
  • Shipping To be paid by the winner by USPS:
    • For international members outside the US please be aware this can be costly, so please do not enter if this is an issue for you
    • I will contact winner with info regarding shipping arrangements after completion of the giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER:
  • Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest. (I’ll be confirming the winner has done this before announcing and if not will redraw)
  • Share a photo of your own Hi-Def Ninja steelbook releases and/or what title you would like to see released as an HDN exclusive in the future

The PRIZE:
#7: Hi Def Ninja Black Label #1: Tenebrae- Quiltface Studios Edition (new and sealed, no coin*):

I was lucky enough to pick up an extra copy of this upon release and figured it was time to share this beautiful edition with a fellow Ninja who may have missed out. This copy is #051
*please note this giveaway does not include the challenge coin (as I am keeping this to have the full set of coins/red variants)

full

full

Thank you for the giveaway i would like to see a Opera release i think that would be perfect also just found out about HDN and wow they have some beautiful pieces.

Here are my beauts!
25627180_10105785261327017_3928183825220121549_o.jpg

And I think it's only right to have an Inferno release at this point:
$_58.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.