Thu-Day 4 [WINNER CHOSEN] Bloodsnake's Zombieland and HDN Challenge Coin Give-Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
@Wreck @digitalbabe @apsmith21
Hello NINJAS! Hope you're all having FUN! Let's continue this awesome PARTY! :woot: Ready for another Give-Away!? :naughty: Of course you are! ;)
Franky-Oompa_Prize!.jpg

When I was at Mondo Con, I purchased 2 extra copies of the HDN Zombieland Exclusive, 1 to keep and the other to offer it as a prize during Ninja Week! :notworthy: I've also included the Challenge Coin #3 and Stress Ball! :thumbs:

ninja week 2016 zombieland prize.jpg

If you already own this beauty, tag members that may not! :thumbs:

RULES:
- Tell me a story! :woot: Be creative! :D
EXAMPLE:
The voice of Galadriel: "In the Land of Candy. In the fires of Mount Chocolate, the Sweet Lord Bloodsnake forged in secret, a master Twinkie, to control all others. And into this Twinkie he poured all his spiciness, his naughtiness and his will to dominate all NINJAS. One TWINKIE to rule them all." :hilarious:

And #2 - BONUS! Photoshop my big Mexican head into what ever the hell you want! (The Walking Dead, Willy Wonka, Nacho Libre, The Raid, Godzilla, Terminator... just have FUN!!!)
Ninja Week 2016 Scary Faces!.jpg

Here are some Previous Pics members (@galareta2332, @spawnshop, @meaner, and @Tacozilla) have created! :wacky::p
"BloodZilla - by Galareta"
BloodZilla - by Galareta.jpg

"Buddy Franky - by Spawnshop"
Bloodsnake Elf - by Spawnshop.jpg

"Candy Superhero - by Meaner"
Candy Superhero - by Meaner.jpg

"Kylo Franky" - by Tacozilla
Kylo Franky - by Tacozilla.jpg

and this creation, "Hobbit Franky" - by Me :D
The Hobbit-Quest_for_Tacos.jpg

Winner is responsible for shipping costs :)

taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif

List of Participants:

1. @denizen
2. @Nightbreed1984
3. @lomadu
4. @mams
5. @davhyl
6. @jim 80
7. @Tacozilla - *WINNER*
8. @kbr1656
9. @Bruckle
10. @SteelbookEmporium
11. @Hello ChoCho
12. @EvilThing
13. @DJKiller
14. @Steelselecta
15. @charleybusko
16. @JCC

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
"A shiny new donkey to the man who brings me my steelbook grail..."
660623bloodsnake.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:
@mams EXCELLENT! :naughty: :D
"Humanity's last hope. A Ninja, the offspring of mothertrucking Twinkies and Tacos, sent from the deep dark reaches of hell, to HDN to fight the darkness of mediocre steelbooks. His only weapons, a big f-in gun, his big f-in mouth... and his ridiculous steel collection!"

View attachment 222929

Thanks @bloodsnake007 ! :)
"mothertrucking Twinkies and Tacos" :woot: :woot: :woot: I'm loving this awesome entry! :hilarious: Thanks @davhyl! Now I'm just thinking what my name would be? Bloodboy? HellSnake? :D
"Goddamn it, Blood f*@cking Snake! I had to get that out. I don't mean to gush... I know that's not your middle name."

View attachment 222960

Thanks for the giveaway pal!

There once was a boy named bloodsnake, who was neither bloody nor a snake! He was a naughty young boy, who stole all the sweet treats! Never was there a greedier little boy then he, he ate all the sweets and danced like a loonatic...because of all the sugar you see. He jumped at down and ran all around until suddenly..1...2...3...he threw up all over the place

The End.

View attachment 223130
@Tacozilla HELL YEAH! 'Guardians of the Tacos'!
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif
:woot: I knew there were Mexicans in a Galaxy far away! :D :p

Your work of art is priceless and I love the story! :LOL: Thanks for the good laugh my Ninja Bro! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Tacozilla
“In a hole in the ground there lived a Bloodsnake. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of gummy worms and an kazoozles, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a Bloodsnake-hole, and that means steelbooks.”
75402-Black-Forest-Gummy-Worms-12-Count.jpg

zqb-2726_1z.jpg
@kbr1656 Hell Yeah! I love it when Candy is involved! :hungry: :woot:
When the Alien lay his eyes on the beautiful sight, he knew he had to have them. Yes, there they where in Franky's hands. A shiny Challenge Coin and the ever elusive HDN Zombieland. But how to get them the alien thought. As the solution dawned upon him, a most evil smile erupted from the face of the alien. "I know", the alien whispered. "I'll intrap young Franky in my space prison!!!!!!"
At which point he pointed he's alien space gun at Franky and BAAMMMM Franky was instantaneously transported to a space prison far far away. Where the prison suits were a strange but familiar bright red and white.
The alien grabbed the challenge coin and HDN exclusive bluray and laughed. "HAHAHA!!! Now they are mine!!! The only way young Bloodsnake can ever escape now is if one of his many friends can find him in this picture!!! But that's an impossible task!!!!!!!"

...or is it????
View attachment 223387
"Where's Bloodsnake?" LOL! :hilarious: I love it! That's a great idea for my next Give-Away! Thanks @Bruckle! :thumbs:

Awesome story by the way ;)
@bloodsnake007 thank you. My story is of a young bloodsnake who began combat training at the age of 5. He learned Karate, Kenpo, Chun Kuk Do, Danzan-ryū, Jeet Kune Do, Kajukenbo, Kara-Ho Kempo, Oom Yung Doe, Shuri-ryu, Sli Beatha, and Jujutsu everything it took to be a good ninja. He was bred to be a fighter in the streets and a freak in the sheets! I need a moving gif of your face! LOL!
KXv3Bjt.gif
@SteelbookEmporium :naughty: LOL! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
There are only two things left In the world, (really ?) Yep. Long story short, why must @bloodsnake007 (thanks @bloodsnake007) chase the cat ? Ah ha ha.:Snap::Snap::wacky::Snap::wacky:
View attachment 223856
@Hello ChoCho 'Andale Andale! ARRIBA ARRIBA!' :woot: :D
"Once upon there was a big bad wolf and a little red @bloodsnake007, the little red @bloodsnake007 ate the big bad wolf. THE END" :D :D

tlvnsew11.jpg
I'm not really good with photoshop, sorry i tried :)

Thanks for this awesome giveaway @bloodsnake007 :)
@DJKiller LOL! :LOL: I had no idea RED was my color! ;) :p

Reactions: DJKiller
This Thread is pure gold! :LOL: I already have this edition, but i just wanted to stop and say how awesome you are @bloodsnake007 for doing this :thumbs::cool::notworthy:

tumblr_n3j02gMKL91qz8x31o1_500.gif

Cheers,
Mateo
@MGD F**K YEAH! :woot: Thanks for your awesome and kind words my Ninja Bro! :cool: :notworthy: :thumbs:
Thanks for the Awesome Giveaway @bloodsnake007 !

Sorry about the not so awesome photoshop and story!! You really don't want to know how long it took me to work out how to do that pic! Trust me!

In a galaxy far far away, there was a naked man and a naked woman called Adam & Eve. They were walking through the Shire whilst the sun beats down 50 shades of yellow, to match the yellow brick road. Without a care in the world, they felt that they were born free.
They stumble across a tree, filled with steels and from what looked like from a distance was some eels! As they got closer, it came apparent that they were no eels but Snakes! Eve quick turned and she was Gone Girl!
Adam stood his ground and felt Glee inside at the thought of all those Steelbooks. He gave in and reached for the steels, and Wallop!! @bloodsnake007 pounced and.................... ripped his "Face-Off"
END!View attachment 224630

P.S sorry for the awful story, I'll hang my head in shame!!
@Steelselecta :rofl: LOL! No need to hang your head in shame! :D My wife also enjoyed your story, especially the BloodSNAKE pic! :hilarious:

Thanks for the entry mate! ;)
That one time, when @bloodsnake007 was Morena Baccarin's stand in on the set of Deadpool. It's reported that Ryan Reynolds fell in love and became an actual superhero to rescue him from an evil mutant scientist. They are now madly in love and on their honeymoon. Unfortunately, Colossus is the chaperone for the trip! :LOL:

6J9qATM.jpg
LMFAO! :rofl::rofl::rofl: @JCC Your story and picture are fu**ing hilarious! :woot: My wife and I are gonna go see Deadpool tonight... I'm sure I'll be thinking about this when I'm sitting in the theater! :wacky: :p

Great Entries everyone! :thumbs: But the time has come to select a WINNER! :)

CONGRATS @Tacozilla! :woot:
Tacozilla.JPG

Thanks for the giveaway pal!

There once was a boy named bloodsnake, who was neither bloody nor a snake! He was a naughty young boy, who stole all the sweet treats! Never was there a greedier little boy then he, he ate all the sweets and danced like a loonatic...because of all the sugar you see. He jumped at down and ran all around until suddenly..1...2...3...he threw up all over the place

The End.

View attachment 223130
Please send me your shipping information! :thumbs: Thank you again Ninjas for participating in my Give-Away! :notworthy:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD and Tacozilla
Great News @Tacozilla... your box of GOODIES was shipped earlier today! :woot: :notworthy: :cool:

20160308_141214.jpg

Enjoy your prizes when you receive them and I hope you share some pics! :photo: PM with shipping details is coming your way! :thumbs:

Reactions: PunkNinja
Status
Not open for further replies.