Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Host: Bigfub

DURATION: All Week

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

The Prizes :
Geek!!.jpg

Fear not my good Ninjas for these will not be ordinary Geek boxes, oh no!!

They shall contain pop vinyl (other brands are also available), t-shirts, comics and mysterious stuff (you get the idea...)

RULES:
1. Thank this post
2. What's the geekiest thing you've ever done?

TERMS: I'll pay European shipping but will ship worldwide as cheaply as possible.

Winner will be chosen at random using random.org
Good Luck!

Raimi

Stupidity is contagious
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2013
Slovenia
Thanks for this awesome giveaway :D

1. Done :thumbs:
2. Years ago at a party (non-married back then) I started discussing the "who is stronger between the Hulk and Thor" to a girl I just met. And I'm not even a geek!!! :OMG: Needless to say it went awesome (not) :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and bigfub

denizen

The Shadow Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
South Africa
I have mostly refrained from geeky-ness except for my one school dance / fancy dress / party where i went dressed up as a ninja. :rofl:

It was...embarrassing. It was cool. It was all kinds of crazy. :)

Great giveaway!

Reactions: bigfub
Jul 4, 2015
Portugal
First of all , thanks for amazing giveaway!
Hum.. i collect hot wheels muscle cars. I often go to kids stores with my kids, to get me some stuff :)

Obi Wan Dandobi

The dude abides!
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2015
Thanks for the giveaway mate!

Few years ago whilst working in London I was invited to the premiere of the Phantom Menace. Leicester Square red carpet affair. The company had hired a limo, the works. We all went to get changed and so I walk out of the toilets in a storm trooper costume I hired. Never been to a premier before and that's what I'd seen on TV. Everybody from work was waiting at the limo in black tie. Felt like a proper k**b. Had to get out the limo and walk down the carpet dressed as a stormtrooper and then sit through the film and after party in full costume. My mates just laughed but the company weren't too impressed. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and bigfub

jdclark88

Premium Supporter
Jan 29, 2014
Thanks for the giveaway!

Geekiest thing I've ever done was wait in line at gamestop for midnight release for Halo.

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
thanks for the giveaway. I guess the geekiest thing I ever did was drag my nieces and nephews to see Disney movies. I did not want to look like a pedo there by myself

Mar 27, 2014
Greece
The geekiest thing that I can recall was going to watch multiple times The Avengers in cinemas (something that I don't do often).

Thanks for the giveaway!

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
For the premiere of Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World in Dublin, I had heard that Edgar Wright, Anna Kendrick, Michael Cera & Jason Schwartzman were going to be there to introduce the movie. In the hopes of meeting at least one of them, I hopped a bus to Dublin & arrived to the theater but it was pretty much on lockdown.
While milling around outside I overheard someone saying they had a plus one so I shot over & asked if it was going to be used. 5 minutes later I'm in the cinema, sitting in front of the cast & director.

chunk

Premium Supporter
Thanks for the giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

The geekiest thing I've done is wait outside for an autograph, after going to the theatre or a concert.. it's not something I've done often:emb:

Status
Not open for further replies.