Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Host: Bigfub

DURATION: All Week

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

The Prizes :
Geek!!.jpg

Fear not my good Ninjas for these will not be ordinary Geek boxes, oh no!!

They shall contain pop vinyl (other brands are also available), t-shirts, comics and mysterious stuff (you get the idea...)

RULES:
1. Thank this post
2. What's the geekiest thing you've ever done?

TERMS: I'll pay European shipping but will ship worldwide as cheaply as possible.

Winner will be chosen at random using random.org
Good Luck!

I went around the 7 GameStop stores across 3 cities yo find a figure and shirt, and made them call the other stores in the area to check for stock. So when I got to the next store, they knew it was me who was going around like a crazy looking for a figure.
One of the guys at the store even told me he "pictured me different", to which I don't know what to say to than till now.

Thanks for the giveaway!!

Geekiest thing...I always wear those damn wwe t-shirts during ppv nights ... because obvisouly that's gonna change the result as wrestling is DEFINITELY NOT scripted (lol)

Done alot of Geeky things but Queueing for 4 hours to get Stan Lee's autograph would probably be right up there! Was pretty damn cool though!
thanks for the giveaway

Thanks for the contest!

Geekiest thing, hmmmmm, which thing do I choose!

Maybe driving 10 hours round trip in one night just to get Larry Wilcox's signature on my Chips TV Guide cover print?? Well, I had to do it, Erik had signed and it needed completed!!

Oh and, yes, CHiPs is my favorite TV show of all time!

Great giveaway!!! There was many geek moments:

- 36h of trip using 3 different ways to transport (car, train, plain) without sleep and hotel to see Arnold Schwarzenegger :notworthy:.
- spending 6h every weekend to make photos for my blog about...movie editions?!!!:blackeye:
- crying dozen of times as a child on T2 whene Terminator was going into hot lava?:dead:
- spending 12h in the car, 4h in the que...to see Pamela Anderson?:ugh:

....pure geek-ines.:jacked:

ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 21 21.52.jpg ScreenHunter_02 Feb. 21 21.53.jpg

Reactions: Flash
Awesome giveaway @bigfub :thumbs:

Sadly my geekiness knows no bounds so it's hard to pick out a particular moment of geekiness.

Instead a few elements of my geeky life.

- I collect many a collectable I am probably too old for, particularly pop funkos but I love them :drool:.

- I watch pretty much every geek show there is, series marathons are common. :sleep:

- Years gone by, we have been to conventions waiting for hours to get a few seconds with a geeky celebrity. :OMG:

- I have a large collection of geeky t-shirts, ok all black but varied images. :cat:

To be honest everything's geek to me.

I would say stay 2 hours long standing still trying not to reveal to friends what exactly I was doing, because I was not sure what was going to happen, and it did happen! I met James Gunn xD

Reactions: bigfub
Great giveaway bigfub

Hah, like flash my geek has no bounds

Collecting stuff is one, midnight releases of games and waiting hours and then calling a sickie the next day (back in the day), some of my clothes, hunting down girls aloud backstage at a festival just so I could see them in the flesh :LOL: (cant stand their music), some of the sh*t I've come out with on dates too lol and arguing over who would kill first out of hulk and wolverine if they got in a fight !

Reactions: bigfub and Flash
thanks for the giveaway! have always been a geek since i was a kid..collected comic books, video games, films, trading cards, coins and action figures..

Thank you for the giveaway!

I interned at Arad Productions in LA back in 2008 and I always wondered what did Ari Arad have in this sweet-looking polished wooden box. When my evaluation came up and I was in his office for a few minutes by myself when the boss stepped for a moment I took my chance.

I opened the box and Wolverine's claws were there. I just had to put them on and poke myself in the gut to see how real and sharp they were, as it turns out, they were pretty sharp hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.