Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Host: Bigfub

DURATION: All Week

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

The Prizes :
Geek!!.jpg

Fear not my good Ninjas for these will not be ordinary Geek boxes, oh no!!

They shall contain pop vinyl (other brands are also available), t-shirts, comics and mysterious stuff (you get the idea...)

RULES:
1. Thank this post
2. What's the geekiest thing you've ever done?

TERMS: I'll pay European shipping but will ship worldwide as cheaply as possible.

Winner will be chosen at random using random.org
Good Luck!

I went to see Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix and, as I was leaving the theatre, I realised that the guy I was following out was Robbie Coltrane. This was just a regukar showing at a cinema out in the sticks and we'd just watched Harry Potter with Hagrid! my reaction was (and still is) very geeky :)

Reactions: bigfub
Puhh, geekiest thing...
I went to a local Manga convention a retailer (I know him) told me to take part at the Street Fighter IV tournament.
I told him no, because I didn't had a lot of time.
He convinced me rushed through the tournament and came in 3rd :D
Well no Daigo at the tournament, so I was lucky, I guess ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway. My geekiest thing was to drive from Seattle to David Lynch's house in Los Angeles so I could stalk him for an autograph. I waited outside for two days surprisingly none of his neighbors called the police. The wait paid off. I finally met him, he gave me his card. Yes he had David Lynch business cards. Then I was lucky enough to work with him on Twin Peaks years later.

Last edited:
thanks for the giveaway
im not sure if it counts but i work in retail and one day me and another member of staff were in full blown convo about hunter x hunter and how the two anime series compared to the mangas only to find about 6 customers and the other two members of staff that were in that day just stearing at us

Thanks for the opportunity :)

I once went to a Metallica concert wearing a Dr. Who T- Shirt.. I got a few looks but i made it out alive!!
Peace

Thanks for the giveaway!

Geekiest thing I've ever done? Hmmm maybe queued up for 5 hours for the DVD signing of red dwarf series 8 with some of the biggest Malcolm's I've ever seen or maybe dragging my son(probably 2 at the time) to the Hoff's book signing and then had to re-queue to get a photo with him :rofl: gutted I lost that picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.