Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Host: Bigfub

DURATION: All Week

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

The Prizes :
Geek!!.jpg

Fear not my good Ninjas for these will not be ordinary Geek boxes, oh no!!

They shall contain pop vinyl (other brands are also available), t-shirts, comics and mysterious stuff (you get the idea...)

RULES:
1. Thank this post
2. What's the geekiest thing you've ever done?

TERMS: I'll pay European shipping but will ship worldwide as cheaply as possible.

Winner will be chosen at random using random.org
Good Luck!

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Ive spent over 20000 pounds on steelbooks and comics in 4 years. I would think thats pretty geeky. OR im just crazy :p

Reactions: bigfub
Geekiest thing I've done was getting together with my friends in high-school at least two fridays a week playing board games or playstation. We even bought band-hero and made a band. Good times.

Thanks for the giveaway!

thanks for the giveaway. :) probably either my steelbook purchase amount total, or going fully overboard with prep, costume and interaction at the majority of Secret Cinema events. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the awesome giveaway @bigfub! :thumbs: Just seen it in time :hungry: Geekiest thing I've probably ever done was dress up as a cheeseburger in the cub scout carnival in my village :LOL::rofl: My friend dressed up as a portion of fries :hilarious:

Thanks for the great giveaway.

The geekiest thing I've ever done was spend more time packing my Steelbook collection before I moved house than I did actually viewing the property lol

Not sure the geekiest but it comes to mind, I drove 3 hours and waiting in line for about for about 2 hours to see a Statue of Rey, BB-8 and Kylo Ren and buy a shirt 2 weeks before The Force Awakens came out. The actual experience took about 5 mins including waiting in another line to buy my shirt.

Latest, last october, fully decked out in costume, Kylo Ren, pretty elaborate, head to toe, helmet, voice changer, close to authentic clothing, real Saberforge lightsaber down to my boots, visited multiple halloween venues, hardest part was driving with the mask on.....

Thank you for the Giveaway....

Boxes are packed and ready :thumbs:
Won't be able to do the draw until tomorrow morning UK time though ;)

There have been some great answers so here's the list of participants -

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.