[WINNER CHOSEN] Futurhythm's Running Outta Time Giveaway - Looper FilmArena Collection Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER @snoopcat1987

The 19th's almost up down here in Australia... and prom is tomorrow! I mean I almost forgot to post my giveaways! :ohno:

I'm always getting my timezones mixed up because I'm a day ahead of most people here. Speaking of time, this is my Running Outta Time Giveaway. And what do we have up for grabs?

A BRAND NEW FilmArena Collection #22: Looper Exclusive Steelbook
Limited Edition 0464 / 2000

looper01.jpg

looper02.jpg looper03.jpg looper04.jpg looper05.jpg looper06.jpg looper07.jpg

AWESOME, HOW DO I WIN??
First up, give the post a good ol' Thumbs Up :thumbs: and then answer the following:

In Looper we've got Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis playing young and old versions of the same character. Which two actors would you love to see do the same thing?

COOL, HOW LONG DOES THE GIVEAWAY LAST?

All dang week! 19th - 25th February. Because of all the time zone mumbo jumbo I'm a day ahead of most members here so give me some time to work out a proper time.

HOW'S SHIPPING WORK?

On the off chance you're from Australia, I'll post it to you free of charge. Otherwise, I'll split shipping costs with the winner 50/50. It'll roughly be about $15AUD

CAN ANYBODY JOIN?
Yep, all registered members can take part in the giveaway :LOL:

AND HOW IS THE WINNER CHOSEN?
Absolutely randomly :whistle:

looper.gif

Also check out my League of Evil Exes Giveaway for your chance to win a Scott Pilgrim vs. the World movie poster!

Last edited:
Amazing giveaway!

They both starred in the new Blade Runner but it would be interesting to see Harrison Ford & Ryan Gosling do the same.

Reactions: Futurhythm
Status
Not open for further replies.