[WINNER CHOSEN]Get Ready for Ninja Weekend! - Ninja Week - Double Lenti Zootopia Blufans Give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
You didnt think the party was ending did you!?!!!

Ninja Week!!! #bestweekever #blufans #hidefninja

Up for grab is the EPIC DOUBLE LENTI STEELBOOK EDITION OF ZOOTOPIA!!!!

Post below what has been the FUNNIEST MOMENT OF NINJA WEEK!!!! for a chance to win!

image-jpeg.283975

Thanks for the giveaway! I'm always overexcited about all the awesome giveaways that I cannot wait to participate every day. it's awesome! The first thing in the morning I'm doing for sure.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Great giveaway!

Funny moment for me is right now because after a week of different work I came here to find 8 pages of awesome giveaways and dont know where to go first! I need to catch up asap! LOL

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks for the giveaway!

I dont think I've spent more than 10 minutes away from the computer this week because of all of these giveaways!! :rofl:

Not the my wife laughed but I fell asleep with my tablet on my face in bed as I've been so busy that was the only time I could spend any proper time lookin at all the giveaways
Thanks

Yeah, must be the wide variety of funny gifs I can see in the posts. Many of them just made my evening. :)
Thanks for this wonderful giveaway, I need to win this so bad! :)

Thanks for the giveaway and this amazing question:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh, there was plenty of things:
- thinking that I already took part in the giveaway and than noticing that i was mistaken :thumbs:
- thinking that i didnt took part in the giveaway...and scroling all the answers to see that i was :sleep:
- watching plenty of funny gifs and videos :wacky:
- reading absurd answers and understanding that in general it was interesting idea made by some member:p

It was great week...sad its coming to an end.:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.