[WINNER CHOSEN] HDN member Carllenc's Filmarena Steelbook Mega Package-NINJA WEEK 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninja-week-18-top-png.358998

Per random.org, our winner is @Ninjabeam
WELCOME TO THE 8TH ANNUAL NINJA WEEK 2018 Hidefninja.com's week-long pop culture celebration!

We've been bringing collectors together since 2009 and now have over 120 Pop Culture forums where you can learn about new pop culture collectibles, connect with old and new friends and grow your own collections.

Please see details on how to enter below and enjoy the event!

New 3d effect Ninja Week pin now on sale at http://shop.hidefninja.com

Follow us on Twitter for event updates @hidefninja and #bestweekever #ninjaweek

Good luck and welcome to the community!

CARLLENC FILMARENA.PNG

DONATED BY MEMBER CARLLENC

Our amazing member @carllenc runs Group Buys for Czech Film Retailer FILMARENA and helps ninjas obtain their limited edition premium releases. The Hidefninja worldwide Group Buys Marketplace can be accessed here.

A big thank you to @carllenc for his incredible generosity and work on very busy group buys!

1 lucky winner will win all of the above prizes which Carllenc donated from his personal collection. Winner Pays shipping.

To enter:

1) Tell us what the last 3 movies were that you saw in the theater

2) Tag a member who would love to win this prize package! If you're new and haven't met new friends yet, tag @digitalbabe, Staff & Community Manager and say hello!

3) Post a list of your favorite movie snacks

Attachments

• ninja-week-18-top.png
    ninja-week-18-top.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,828
Last edited:
Great giveaway!!

Last three movies I saw in cinema:

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Thor: Ragnarok
Spider-man: Homecoming

List of snacks:
Nachos
Popcorn
Chocolate

@Raimi

Last movie watched with wife in cinema - TRUE LIES (yes, been a while . . . )
Last two movies watched with kids - LEGO MOVIE and DIARY OF A WIMPY KID . . . fell asleep in both

Best snack ------------------------------------------------------------ washed down with a one or three of these:-
upload_2018-2-21_14-22-37.png
upload_2018-2-21_14-27-54.png

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
JAWS (summer showing in town)
Deep Blue Sea (yeah...don't have much time to go to the movies, plus my wife keeps asking me what's going on so I miss alot.. Catch everything I care about on Blu tho)

Something tells me that you, @bloodsnake007 wouldn't mind winning this!

Movie feasting? In theaters it's always Tub of Buttered Popcorn, Jordan Almonds, Twizzlers and a Big Coke!!! If Jordan Almonds arent available I always go to the alternate Peanut M&Ms.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
1) Tell us what the last 3 movies were that you saw in the theater
  • Blade Runner 2049
  • Three Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri
  • Ladybird

2) Tag a member who would love to win this prize package!

3) Post a list of your favorite movie snacks

• Nachos
  • M&M's
  • Salty Popcorn

Last 3 films watched in the theatre were:

I' Tonya
Dark Water
Black Panther

For cinema snacks, i'd go for
Hot Dog
another hot dog (cos i'm a fatty)
Maltesers!

Good luck all! and tagging @spass on this one

first off, massive thanks to @carllenc and @Collector03601 for their tireless work all year FACing their hearts out :notworthy:, and for @digitalbabe for this great opportunity! :thumbs:

last 3 movies?
- Star The Last Jedi Wars (that's what it said on screen)
- the outstanding Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (great to see the love in the posts above)
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets - overblown silly, but bursting with ideas.,

cinema snack? honestly, gonna section myself here, but can't stand food at the flicks - cinema+packet of mints does me fine. :shy:

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Status
Not open for further replies.